account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Does it has any game recording gesture?

SOLVED
Inhabitant
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Does it has any game recording gesture?

Does Sony Xperia 10 Plus comes with any game recording gesture that we can make screen recording on video games and shares on YouTube or Facebook?

The other phones have and that is a very good feature for gaming communications. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Emperor
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Re: Does it has any game recording gesture?

@amber_ketch 

Its just an extra step using an app, it has been like that for years, that doesn't mean that it has to remain the same, send your feedback to Sony and if you know of any other users that would like the feature to do the same

https://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/contactUs/

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

4 REPLIES 4
Emperor
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

@amber_ketch 

This was a feature back few years ago, it was removed, probably copyright issues, you can use a third party app, I use AZ screen recording

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Inhabitant
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

Too bad, no more YouTube videos on games from individuals.  That's **bleep**😔

They need to solve the copyright problem. 

Emperor
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

@amber_ketch 

Its just an extra step using an app, it has been like that for years, that doesn't mean that it has to remain the same, send your feedback to Sony and if you know of any other users that would like the feature to do the same

https://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/contactUs/

Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

Thank you for your help and advice.  Just emailed them.  Will see if there is a new update coming including this feature for the Xperia mobile series.