account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Camera performance xperia 10 plus

Enthusiast
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Camera performance xperia 10 plus

Can any one tell me how is the camera performance of xperia 10 plus. And will it capture good pictures jn low light..

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Camera performance xperia 10 plus

I have briefly tested the camera in photo capturing and video recording under sunlight. 

It is pretty impressive.

Regarding in low light situation with flashlight turned on, it did an average work as it doesn't equip with the top Sony G-lens in 10 plus but only in Xperia 1.  Also, the images resolution and quality cannot beat the Sony compact and interchangeable cameras which nowadays they general have at least 20 mega pixels and a better flashlight compared to mobile cameras.

You can find my Xperia 10 plus photo and video samples under YouTube.  Hope it helps. 

https://youtu.be/45moyhSvCC0

Sony Xperia 10/10 Plus [My habit is to practice photography and video sceneries from a technical and enthusiastic aspect] Please visit www.sony.com for more information and details. Powered by Android