account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Xperia 1 availability

One time poster
Message 111 of 119
Message 111 of 119

Re: XPERIA 1 Release date confirmed

Ordered a j9110 purple dual SIM from Amazon.de on June 6th. Paid expedited delivery to get it on the 13th of June. Then I was told that its out of stock and will get in on the 17th-19th.......when tracking, it still shows 17-19 "will get it on wednesday".......today is the 16th.......and it hasn't even been dispatched.

What is going on? Sony can't fill orders?

One time poster
Message 112 of 119
Message 112 of 119

Xperia 1 availability

Hi sony
Thank to your reply I already ask questions about xperia 1 they don't know if the xperia 1 we'll arrive soon our not for that I send you mail and also try by online but they said we can't delivery in my country any solution for this problem our any upcoming sony mobile Reich worldwide very soon I well wait
Thanks

Message 113 of 119
Message 113 of 119

Re: XPERIA 1 Release date confirmed

@drszendrey wrote:

Ordered a j9110 purple dual SIM from Amazon.de on June 6th. Paid expedited delivery to get it on the 13th of June. Then I was told that its out of stock and will get in on the 17th-19th.......when tracking, it still shows 17-19 "will get it on wednesday".......today is the 16th.......and it hasn't even been dispatched.

What is going on? Sony can't fill orders?

Have you received it or tracking yet?

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views.
Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

One time poster
Message 114 of 119
Message 114 of 119

Re: Xperia 1 availability

Hello! I would like to know when this Xperia 1 will be available in Portugal. In the Sony Mobile portuguese page it says that is already available, but i don't find it in any stores.

Thank you,

Pedro

Enthusiast
Message 115 of 119
Message 115 of 119

see my reply to the other guy from UAE. I can help

Pioneer
Message 116 of 119
Message 116 of 119

Hi @PedroFirmino ;

Everything ok? I am also from Portugal and will probably also buy the Xperia 1 but a little more in the future, I think it is to soon to buy it, but if you really want to buy it now let me tell you that the best option you have right now is to buy it from Amazon Spain. 

Learner
Message 117 of 119
Message 117 of 119

Release in US starts tomorrow 7.12.19.

Hopefully I should get it soon. Excited and looking forward to it.

One time poster
Message 118 of 119
Message 118 of 119

Both the headphones and phone have been shipped from B&H. Didn't expect them to ship so soon but am pleased. No arrival  date as of yet though.

Visitor
Message 119 of 119
Message 119 of 119

Just received my purple US-market Xperia-1 yesterday and the bonus Sony wireless headphones arrive today! Still have to wait to use it as the screen protector and case have not arrived yet. Gorgeous phone though!