account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

VUE not working on XPERIA 1.

Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

VUE not working on XPERIA 1.

A few days ago, maybe August 8th, I updated the Vue app on my XPERIA 1 and at first there was a complete outage from PlayStation from what I've gathered but now today I am unable to navigate the app once it opens.   Just sits on the main screen shown below.    Forced close d and restarted device with no change.   What gives Sony.  I didn't expect to pay $1040.20 for a phone that to have so many issues.     

Screenshot_20190810-043648.png

4 REPLIES 4
Talent
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: VUE not working on XPERIA 1.

VUE?

Have, have you considered it could be the third party app itself? 

The app was working before the update right, have you thought that it could be the updated that borked the programme?

Highlighted
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

This has nothing to do with Sony mobile or the Xperia 1.

Vue is up and down, especially in the last couple of days.

A simple Google of "PlayStation Vue" would glean that information, the service is struggling to stay up and not really much more info other than they are working on it.

Highlighted
Emperor
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

@TDRPro210 

@RottenFoxBreath  & @GilgameshUK  are correct, this is an app issue, although it is a Sony app, its a Sony PlayStation app, not Sony Mobile

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.snei.vue.android&hl=en_US

make sure to send your feedback/issues

Developer
PlayStation Mobile Inc. 2207 Bridgepointe Parkway San Mateo, CA 94404 United States

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

I uninstalled it and reinstalled. When I did so I saw that there was an update just yesterday to fix this very problem.     Thanks y'all