account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Transfer from old phone to new phone Xperia

Rookie
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Transfer from old phone to new phone Xperia

Any ideas on how to. Transfer from a Samsung (old phone) to new phone Sony Xperia (new phone) don't want to lose all my photos and contacts 

2 REPLIES 2
Pioneer
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Transfer from old phone to new phone Xperia

Hey @Dwilk you asked the same in the Xperia 10 part of this forum.

who knows knows
who doesn't doesn't
Sony Xperia Support
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Transfer from old phone to new phone Xperia

Hi @Dwilk,

As @Strampke mentioned in your other post, the easiest way to transfer user data from your old phone to your new one is to use your google account. I am sure that Samsung has a way to synchronize your user data to your google account. For more information on how to synchronize your data from your Google account to your Xperia, click here

I hope that helped! 

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.