account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

That camera though 😍😍😍

Highlighted
Message 1 of 29
Message 1 of 29

That camera though 😍😍😍

Can't wait to play with that CineAlta recording.

21:9 OIS 4k HDR using LOOK and tuned by cine alta...

Drooling I tell you, drooling!

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views.
Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

28 REPLIES 28
Message 2 of 29
Message 2 of 29

Re: That camera though 😍😍😍

@viridis i can also wait to see the new BionzX for mobile to see how improves compared to the old version! It was about time! 

This is a user-based global forum. So please, write in english! By doing so, it can be well received and monitored.
If the problem is solved, mark it as a solution so others can know Grinning Face
Message 3 of 29
Message 3 of 29

This is the spec equivalent....

That is off the charts nice.

Anything near this will be absolute lush

https://youtu.be/_2SycQCIPt0

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views.
Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Message 4 of 29
Message 4 of 29

I'm a cinematographer using the A7SII and FS5 at the moment and I would love to make a short film using this as proof of concept Slightly smiling Face Please can I have a pre-release model to do that? Grinning Face

Enthusiast
Message 5 of 29
Message 5 of 29

Camera set up looks really good but I was hoping that there would be an ultra wide and that the 50 mp sensor rumors were true.

Inhabitant
Message 6 of 29
Message 6 of 29

Thanks for posting the Xperia 1 camera specs - it looks brilliant!

Apprentice
Message 7 of 29
Message 7 of 29

I'm excited about the camera too! Especially alpha team is involved this time.

Btw, someone on other thread asking it seems 3 out of 4 camera sensors on this device are non-Sony made.

Even if it's true, Im fine as long as it can take good photos, but I just want to know. Anyone has answer to this question?

Learner
Message 8 of 29
Message 8 of 29

Xperia 1 camera has:

• triple lens
  • 12-megapixel sensors
  • wide lens with optical image stabilisation, telephoto lens and super wide lens
  • Alpha certification
  • eye tracking autofocus video
  • ability to film in 24fps at 21:9 

What's not to love?!

Commissioner
Message 9 of 29
Message 9 of 29

Without 4k 60FPS option it's a complete joke!

What's the point of releasing a phone directed at video making enthusiasts without it? Snapdragon 845 can already handle it so why can't we have it in a phone with Snapdragon 855??

Another half baked phone from Sony. Two steps forward, three steps backward as usual...

Talent
Message 10 of 29
Message 10 of 29

Most people will use more 4K@60fps SDR recording than 4K@24fps 21:9 HDR recording, Sony!!! Why does Sony not  provide 4K@60fps recording???? Again, disappointment...

Maybe Sony Camcorder team do not want to give a help to XperiaPensive Face