account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Suggestion: stamina mode options

Adviser
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Suggestion: stamina mode options

I just purchased the Xperia 1 and coming from an Xperia Z2 the current stamina modes seems a bit too restricting.

I would like to have an option to select what the stamina mode does, just like I could do it in the Xperia Z2.

For example, I would like to limit the location, background services and data traffic when the screen is off, but I don't want to limit the performance or the screen brightness at all.

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Talent
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Suggestion: stamina mode options

In previous Xperias there was at least "Performance mode" that was less restrictive but they removed it with software 'upgrade' Slightly frowning Face

Would be nice to have better control on STAMINA as you mentioned.