account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Stabalisation in Cinema Pro

Highlighted
Talent
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Stabalisation in Cinema Pro

Question for Sony mods

I use Cinema Pro a great deal, but what I wish to know is, has Sony purposely turned off Stabalisation on this app, as its expected to have a gimbal when using this?

BTW in the normal camera app and if i switch to h.265 for some reason (even though the h. is render and compression type) it stabalises even better.

Any ideas?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Stabalisation in Cinema Pro

You can turn stabilization on or off for each lens at lens selection.

On the lens selection drop-down, you will see in top right of the box: " stabilization ON / OFF

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views.
Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Talent
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Stabalisation in Cinema Pro

Thank you for the headsup

Agreed, however which stabalisation is it, OIS, EIS OR OIS+EIS has it doesnt seem to do the job very well.

Stabalisation is much better on the normal app.

Not having a moan, I love my sony phone but these little things I would like to know so I can work around them until a software update is available.