account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Sony Xperia 1 vs Samsung Galaxy S10 vs Huawei Mate X: are you joking Sony???

Inhabitant
Message 61 of 76
Message 61 of 76

Re: Sony Xperia 1 vs Samsung Galaxy S10 vs Huawei Mate X: are you joking Sony???

Are you advertising samsung product?

I confident both of the positive and negative advertisements are not suitable to this forum.

Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 62 of 76
Message 62 of 76

Re: Sony Xperia 1 vs Samsung Galaxy S10 vs Huawei Mate X: are you joking Sony???

@mtmtppp wrote:

Are you advertising samsung product?

I confident both of the positive and negative advertisements are not suitable to this forum.

I don't, Sony Channel do Slightly smiling Face

Important: Don't forget to say THANK YOU and GIVE KUDOS for users which answered & helped you Remote

Enthusiast
Message 63 of 76
Message 63 of 76

I dont care what others have. Do not care for wireless charging. What I care for is reasonable size, dedicated camara button, 3,5mm jack, WORKING CAMERA and good battery life. And good price. Once SONY once again, creates phone like that, I will gladly buy it. But that has not happened for very long time.

Commissioner
Message 64 of 76
Message 64 of 76

DxOMark info

DxOMark (1).pngDxOMark (2).pngDxOMark (3).pngDxOMark (4).pngDxOMark (5).pngDxOMark (6).png

Question: Where is Xperia 1, 10 and others newest models and why still they aren't there ? Slightly smiling Face

Important: Don't forget to say THANK YOU and GIVE KUDOS for users which answered & helped you Remote

Commissioner
Message 65 of 76
Message 65 of 76

@traveller_cz wrote:

I dont care what others have. Do not care for wireless charging. What I care for is reasonable size, dedicated camara button, 3,5mm jack, WORKING CAMERA and good battery life. And good price. Once SONY once again, creates phone like that, I will gladly buy it. But that has not happened for very long time.

Buy Huawei smartphones, why Huawei? Huawei confirmed with their past models, that to trust in their smartphones we can, i'm very critical about Chinese products. But life like jokes, so some months ago i bought Amazfit Verge smart watch, which i like very much. Ofcourse this model have some scarcities like: incorrect sleep tracking, question is with tracking of my steps. But heart rate is amazing, battery is wornderful, design is cool, which got 2 awards like IF and RedDot and ect. Huawei P20 have my friends, really amazing smartphone. So that's why i'm talking about Chinese products. Also everybody know that Chinese doing immortal batteries in theirs models, i already posted before wrote to you DxOMark screenshots of theirs Mobile ratings, where dominate Huawei's models, even newest P30. So cameras is really good. Size? Well size these days all models is similar, so Huawei is not exception Slightly smiling Face What else? I read here a lot of users about problems with updates from Sony, Samsung and ect. So from February i got to my watch already 4 updates from which one was with bugs fixed, by the way bugs was fixed very very fast, to wait was need only about week. From SOny to my Xperia C5 Ultra Dual i waiting untill now when will be fixed bugs Slightly smiling Face I can't confirm how often releasing updates Huawei, but my friends siad very often, as i know Chinese releasing very very often. I don't saying don't buy Sony, but you asked about things which Chinese doing better Slightly smiling Face Sony i like, but today Sony can't offer me what i need, sad Slightly frowning Face

Inhabitant
Message 66 of 76
Message 66 of 76

To EUPHORIC

Are you advertising Huawei product?

Here is SONY product forum.

We don't need any advertisement of Huawei products.

You should leave from here.

Commissioner
Message 67 of 76
Message 67 of 76

@mtmtppp wrote:

To EUPHORIC

Are you advertising Huawei product?

Here is SONY product forum.

We don't need any advertisement of Huawei products.

You should leave from here.

No i'm not. Thanks for explain, but i know where i'm, actually i'm here from 2014, you from 2018... but thanks, probably very careful fan you are Slightly smiling Face

By the way if this is Sony's forum, so impossible to talk about others manufactors? Where is free world and everybody can say theirs opinion? Slightly smiling Face Can i ask from which country you are? Slightly smiling Face

P.S. Mr. Mtmppp, don't say me leave or not, coz this is free forum and everybody can say his opinion as i mentioned, so if you don't like others opinion maybe use yourself advise ok? Slightly smiling Face

By the way what do you mean "we"? It's not yours property, it's world wide free forum for everybody with theirs opinion. Stop to be like dictator here. This is friendly forum, so respect others and be friendly.

Inhabitant
Message 68 of 76
Message 68 of 76

To EUPHORIC

I am sorry for my unfriendly behaviour.

But, why did you ask about my nationality?

Did you intend to discriminate depends on my nationality?

Message 69 of 76
Message 69 of 76

@mtmtppp wrote:

To EUPHORIC

I don't believe that to be the case at all, I think it was merely a comment made in response to the previous comments in this thread, which you responded to in what could be seen as an intimidating fashion.

What I would suggest is that users keep comments friendly, whether they agree with points made or not.

If you think comments regarding other brands are too extreme or verging on advertising then as always we would recommend contacting a moderator or reporting the post. Considering this thread is based upon user observations regarding a Sony device AND devices from other brands, you are bound to see discussions from both sides of the fence, myself I disagree with many points made, but to stifle those points from being made would not sit well in today's forums where open discussion is encouraged within limits of rules.

I hope this discussion can continue with politeness in mind and tolerance of other people's views...

(Even if they are wrong or you disagree)

Thanks guys.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views.
Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Commissioner
Message 70 of 76
Message 70 of 76

@mtmtppp wrote:

To EUPHORIC

No, ofcourse no, i'm friendly guy which respect all people, it doesn't matter from which country he/she is and etc. I asked about yours nationality, coz i wanted to understand why you trying to constrain my opinion. I'm a big fan of Sony, most my devices are from Sony which i mentioned here a lot of time. In some countries like China and ect., people is constrained to express their opinion as we can see in my web site, video news and ect. That's why i asked that. You know i trying just to understand why you doing like that, maybe in yours region to do that is normal thing and ect. That's all.

About Huawei and Samsung, why i mentioned only these two manufactors. These manufactors is mentioned coz this time they are the leaders in smartphones market. That's all. Huawei i like for P20 and P30 models (inlcuded PRO version), Samsung i never liked and this is just an example. I think Samsung at all is weird that is in leader position. Coz most features which i see in theirs models is copied from others like: wireless charging (Huawei P20 Pro), 4K (as i know Sony did first that in theirs models) and ect. I don't advertising Huawei or Samsung at all, but when these companies doing progress and Sony doing regress (just my opinion) i can't say that everything is normal and we can't talk about it... I think to learn from these first at all marketing Sony can, coz most smartphones advertises on TV i see just from these manufactors. That's why they are so popular in my region. Huawei i like, and that's why i thinking when i will buy new smartphone (if Sony will not created nothing similar to these models like Huawei Mate X, P30 Pro, Samsung Galaxy S10 (included 5G) and ect., i will choose Huawei. I siad here reasons why, so i don't repeat it again. When my Sony Smartband Talk broke up i looked to Sony side again. But Sony havn't right now nothing new watch model, band i don't want again, also havn't new band too as i know. So i bought Amazfit Verge smart watch. The same is with Huawei smartphones, i don't buy it right now, coz my old Xperia CĮ Ultra Dual is good, a little bit need RAM, but to call, to write in facebook or to play some games, to work at all possible. But all time i looking to Huawei, coz this company got my respect after P20 Pro. That's all. I hope i answered and explained why i talking about this company so much. This is not advertising, i just want everything have that from Sony and to buy next smartphone in future from Sony, that's why was posted screeshot from MxOMark why is not there Sony Xperia 1, why Sony don't trying to go the same ways which going these two companies. It's faster questions in which i trying to get answers neither to advertise thes companies Slightly smiling Face

Viridis, thanks again for reaction. Yes i think everybody have right to theirs opinions, i agree that sometime some post is not pleasant to you or you have other opinion. If say honest this thread created to understand why Sony company which everybody respected in past right now living hard period. Like a fan to me is not pleasure to see this situation like is not pleasure when losing yours favourite sport team. Into Sony i looking like in comapny which i love, but company for weird reason doing strange things (again this is just my opinion). To me is weird decision why Sony adverstising Samsung device in their Sony Channel. Why I can't see more advertises about Sony devices in my country and ect. Why Sony waiting with 5G and ect. That's faster just loud think as adverstise and ect. Slightly smiling Face