account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Sony Xperia 1 vs Samsung Galaxy S10 vs Huawei Mate X: are you joking Sony???

Message 11 of 76
Message 11 of 76

Re: Sony Xperia 1 vs Samsung Galaxy S10 vs Huawei Mate X: are you joking Sony???

@LukaStemberger wrote:

There is only one thing that Sony should have improved and that's the battery...

Seriously, everything else is better on the Xperia 1 than on the Galaxy S10+...

It will have wireless charging and you can use it wired to charge your USB devices (we don't know if it can charge other devices wirelesly, but that's so slow anyway) . It has a MUCH better screen, larger and no holes in it. Also, the XZ3 had better image quality than the S9+, so I expect the same this time again.

There are no practical applications of 5G yet. Even if the providers release it, there will be years before there are actual use cases like game streaming... Righ now 4G+ is faster than 99% of home broadbands and has much better signal penetration. What exactly is it that you do on your phone that would be more demanding than streaming 4K HDR video? 4G+ can stream several times that much...

Also, 8GB of memory is a marketing urinating contest. You will not notice the difference between 6 and 8 GB. Maybe in 3 years...

I do understand your point that products now need to be dramatic even if it makes no sense, it only increases the price. 

Excellent points.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views.
Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Commissioner
Message 12 of 76
Message 12 of 76

Re: Sony Xperia 1 vs Samsung Galaxy S10 vs Huawei Mate X: are you joking Sony???

@viridis wrote:

You have to look at the bigger picture..

Samsung NEEDS to release higher storage options and ram options otherwise people might notice that they buying yet another incrimental update to the hardware with little new features, likewise Chinese brands have always gone overkill with ram, it's how it it.

Folding phones are pretty much pointless at the moment unless you have money to throw away plus that galaxy fold now has the record for bezel size, ugly as sin that thing is.

However, it is nice to see other brands using last year's Xperia camera innovations again, and tarting them up as their own ideas, so yes well done Samsung for "reimagining how we record video" with hdr 4k video recording...

..I'm sure that took ages to create.

"Samsung NEEDS to release higher storage options and ram options otherwise people might notice that they buying yet another incrimental update to the hardware with little new features" - That very much fit to Sony. Say me please what is not updated and new in Sony Xperia 1 and 10 Plus (or how it named)? Better display, screen and ect. Updated camera and ect. Yes i agree idea to charge wireless other device is from Huawei, but Sony my opinion did not any new feature at all, it doesn't matter it borrowed from other manufactor or not, in Sony Xperia 1 and 10 Plus i did not found nothing new. 4K Oled screen which Sony's calling first in mobile at all it just my opinion how you wrote just update. I'm not Samsung fan, but another post in which i'm trying to say that Sony need something really new and Samsung 1TB memory or wireless charging it's just example, which i liked, coz i always have problem with memory or charging. For me it's sound very practic. As a brand Samsung i don't like and i think popularity which they have is good marketing trick, which by the way Sony can learn too. Much more i like Huawei, which my opinion did very good progress after last year. 

Folding phones my opinion is just pretty for 15 minutes, it's not so useful in daily usage and i agree to buy only for that is money throw off to bog, but as i as it's very good for marketing, do you want or no, these models will come to history, will be everytime remember, so this is good marketing trick which from Samsung and Huawei must learn Sony. Also don't forget we thinking like this, that folding phones are not useful, but there are alot of which waited these model, maybe which like tablets, but don't want to bring together it all the time. I don't agree with all Samsung, Huawei ideas, but again Sony did not made any of it anyway and released just updated smartphones without any new biggest news.

Viridis, many manufactors using Sony's lens and ect., but that's and is most suprised thing how Sony can be worst when others using Sony's details? Alaways others manufactors camera is better and ect. I using Amazfit Verge smart watch which have Sony's GPS, it's much more accurate as GPS with Glonass in Sony's smartphone. I can't understand that. In Sony's weather app always is showing disctric which is 5km far away from me. In watch of Amazfit my location was found without any problem. When i had Smartband Talk i had many time problem with this thing. I can't understand how it possible, but critic which coming to Sony is not without reason i think.

Important: Don't forget to say THANK YOU and GIVE KUDOS for users which answered & helped you Remote

Commissioner
Message 13 of 76
Message 13 of 76

@LukaStemberger wrote:

There is only one thing that Sony should have improved and that's the battery...

Seriously, everything else is better on the Xperia 1 than on the Galaxy S10+...

It will have wireless charging and you can use it wired to charge your USB devices (we don't know if it can charge other devices wirelesly, but that's so slow anyway) . It has a MUCH better screen, larger and no holes in it. Also, the XZ3 had better image quality than the S9+, so I expect the same this time again.

There are no practical applications of 5G yet. Even if the providers release it, there will be years before there are actual use cases like game streaming... Righ now 4G+ is faster than 99% of home broadbands and has much better signal penetration. What exactly is it that you do on your phone that would be more demanding than streaming 4K HDR video? 4G+ can stream several times that much...

Also, 8GB of memory is a marketing pissing contest. You will not notice the difference between 6 and 8 GB. Maybe in 3 years...

I do understand your point that products now need to be dramatic even if it makes no sense, it only increases the price. 

I already wrote about 5G, wireless and ect. Do i must to repeat everything again? About RAM i'm not a fan to buy smartphone every year, i bouying device for some years, that's why for me must be everything perfect right now and for many years. Apps everytime going to bigger, more demanding, eating rams much more, even Facebook, some games and ect. That's why my opinion ram is important. I'm not dramatic, i just trying to create discuss about Sony and to understand why this company get down so deep. When company like Huawei was able to be one of leading.

By the way i love new feature, i like to test it and ect. I agree no need all of it which presenting manufactors, but when you spending more as 800 euros you want perfect device, Sony always was and is criticize for worst camera as others manufactors, old design and ect. New feature like folding smartphone, charging my opinion is something new, one idea is not so useful as i mentioned, and i'm not sure i will use it often too, but charging impressived me a lot. It's good idea. I'm sure in future Sony will use it too, even if will be this feature very popular.

Important: Don't forget to say THANK YOU and GIVE KUDOS for users which answered & helped you Remote

Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 14 of 76
Message 14 of 76

@EUPHORIC wrote:

Hi, long time i waited for new Sony model, i wanted to see what new can Sony, then opponents doing really amazing things: folding screens, wireless charge others smartphone, 1 TB memory + SD memory card with 512 GB, unlock with tendones of hands and many others mirracle features. When i found first conference of Sony in official Sony's youtube channel i did not saw (i did not watched all conference from biggining to end, just fast "ran" and checked what about was talk) any new models, then i thought: well looks like Sony probably decided do not release any new models, was loss-making past year and ect. Is and was talk about close of smartphone's factory at all. I really really wish that Sony will be again in place where they was 20 years ago or more. I really really want to proud of Sony, but.... Are you really think Xperia 1 is "killer" of oppenont's smartphones? Are you just joking? Samsung and Huawei looks like is not just a ads product, i mean good marketing and ect. I loved Huawei when they released Huawei P20 Pro, later P20 Mate Pro... and now with Huawei Mate X killed me at all. Samsung i don't like for many reason. My opinion this company is praised too much. But Samsung Galaxy S10 with 1TB internal memory blowed my mind and that's not all, this model have also 512GB memory card slot. Wow. This is really is wow. What offering Sony?

1. Still 6GB memory of RAM? Come on, Samsung and Huawei have 8GB.

2. Where is 5G? Samsung and Huawei have it already. In my location already ready to release 5G when will be devices, what do you think i will choose 4G or 5G device?

3. Where is feature to charge other device? Samsung have it already, Huawei oferred that in last models... and many things.

My opinion Sony never will not be in TOP if will not do models as doing Samsung and Huawei. Time for changes. Believe me it's already time. Sony one thing in Xperia 1 have big screen, but again with oled screen which many year already have Samsung. I bought smart watch of Amazfit Verge with oled screen i know how mamaing looks it. So Sony must forget TFT, IPS and ect. Sony, do something insane which will be WOW for real, not in yours ads.

I watched some trailers of Xperia X1 and 10, when Samsung talking, with Huawei about wireless charge other device, big memory and others magic features, Sony presenting colours of devices, past year screen resolutions and ect. Camera which always anyway is worst as opponents and ect. I think Sony choice wrong way and must learn from Huawei and Samsung how to be real leading. People love Sony's quality, love Sony's name, but these days need something incredible, something realy insane as doing others. I've never been fan of chinese products, i wasn't fan of Samsung, even when my first Samsung got rain and "death" (Sony's C5 Ultra alive untill now, which got rains too - a lot and havn't protection from water and if say honest all models which i had was the same, that's why i still love Sony), but newest models "killing" me. Huawei suprised me at all very good. Sony disappoined these days. Sad when you favourite company going down... Slightly frowning Face

Guys, what do you think about new model of Sony Xperia 1?

I was looking at the GSMarena specs.

https://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=9543&idPhone3=0&sSearch2=&idPhone2=9591

I noticed that the Xperia 10+ has written; "64 GB, 4 GB RAM or 6 GB (for China only)"

You know the Chinese market demands higher specs! Why are you not giving it to us? That means you know are being conservative with X1's 6 GB RAM, the Mainly Chinese market doesn't buy flagship phones, but Taiwan and Hong Kong do.

Sony, you have the PS4 under your belt, but you are up against the Chinese, Asus ROG Phone with 8 GB of RAM. Your marketing for MWC 2019 was geared towards Cinematic, but you are Sony Pictures + Sony Playstation + Sony Alpha Camera + Sony Video Cameras + Sony Mobile.

On Sony Mobile side you keep taking away certain software features... it gets annoying, if you make a stock phone, it's not a Sony Phone, it's a Google Phone. Stock is boring.

XZ2 Premium; yea I'm running out of space. 128GB will be a nice minor upgrade, but still a bit "Planned obsolescence conservative" for my taste. I will just have to think about upgrading my phone each year instead of two.

Screenshot_20190226-111440.png

Commissioner
Message 15 of 76
Message 15 of 76

Let's watch and compare:

Xperia 1

1. 21:9 (CinemaWide) - updated ratio

2. OLED 4K HDR - updated display

3. Creator Mode - new feature

4. Dolby Atmos - updated sound

5. X1 for Mobile - updated engine

6. A screen for multi-tasking - for Sony users is new, for Samsungs is old feature

7. Side sence - past models feature

Galaxy S10:

1. Next Generation Screen - updated screen

2. HDR10+ Dynamic Amoled - updated display

3. Ultrasonic Fingerprint - updated security unlock (if i understand right, idea was copied from Huawei Mate 20 Pro and ect.)

4. One UI - updated UI

5. Next Generation Camera - updated camera

6. Next Generation Performance - updated performace

7. Intelligent Battery Management - updated battery savers or something like this

8. Wireless PowerShare - new feature (absolutely copied idea from Huawei Mate 20 Pro, but with watches, headphones charging)

9. Bixby - updated assistant

10. Next Generation Connectivity - updated to wifi 6, 5G

Mate X:

1. Foldable mobile - new feature

2. 5G Connectivity - updated connectivity

3. Unique OLED screen - updated screen

4. Flexible Display QXGA+ - updated display

5. Triple Camera - updated camera

6. Fast Wireless Charging - past models feature

Compare:

1. All models updated theirs display and screens, but only Sony update sound system.

2. Only Samsung updated unlock.

3. Huawei and Samsung have wireless charging feature, which in Samsung have watches and headphones charging possibility.

4. All models updated theirs camera

5. Samsung and Huawei added 5G connectivity, plus Samsung only updated wifi.

6. Only Samsung updated unlock protection.

7. Only Samsung updated battery saver.

8. Only Huawei have foldable smartphone which can be tablet too.

....and many more, all stuff you can see from trailer, except Huawei, from official site id did not found trailer with all feature, but there ar a lot of in youtube with these feature. This is mentioned just some feature which manufactor showed in trailer.

Finally:

My opinion by trailers best looks here Samsung which updated from display to pbattery inlcuding protection of smartphone and ect. Huawei have foldable smartphone, 5G, wireless charging, Sony just new creator mode, which sounds like movies editor app and updated sounds. That's what i'm talking about... Samsung and Huawei offering really nice and cool stuff, then Sony just updated some olds feature. You can write what you want, but Sony for me in this compare looks worst, sad Slightly frowning Face

Message 16 of 76
Message 16 of 76

@EUPHORIC wrote:

Let's watch and compare:

Xperia 1

6. A screen for multi-tasking - for Sony users is new, for Samsungs is old feature

This is an Android feature that is old on Sony phoneas too, but the point is that it's much easier to use on a 21:9 display. 

Galaxy S10:

With a freaking hole in it :-/ Ew

3. Ultrasonic Fingerprint - updated security unlock (if i understand right, idea was copied from Huawei Mate 20 Pro and ect.)

Sony's side scanner is more practical and faster. 

4. One UI - updated UI

As long as there's no bloatware you can't remove, you can download any launcher you like on an Android. All you need is stock experience, something Sony was good at while Samsung was still struggling with TouchWiz. 

Sony has a next gen camera too and it will be better than S10

Same performance as Sony, same proc... And Sony usually has faster storage. 

7. Intelligent Battery Management - updated battery savers or something like this

Something Sony already had for several generations, hands down best battery management. 

8. Wireless PowerShare - new feature (absolutely copied idea from Huawei Mate 20 Pro, but with watches, headphones charging)

Even with XZ3 I can charge my watch or headphones, but wired, which is much faster and more efficient. 

Bixby is a failure, why would you use it if you have Google Assistant? 

Even the XZ3 has the gigabit wifi, and can you tell me at least one use scenario which exists or is announced to be released in the next 2 years that will use 5G speeds? We don't even really need 4G+, regular 4G is enough to stream 4K HDR video, 4G+ has a realistic speed of 90Mbps.

Mate X:

This is a completely different niche product, it's like comparing phones and tablets. They created a whole new category of products, this is not representative of the current market. 

Who knows when it will be released. 

Gen 1 product, expect issues. 

Compare:

1. All models updated theirs display and screens, but only Sony update sound system.

Sony's side unlock is more useful. 

3. Huawei and Samsung have wireless charging feature, which in Samsung have watches and headphones charging possibility.

Not useful, expensive and for now only announced. 

Sony already had it. 

Completely different category of products. 

....and many more, all stuff you can see from trailer, except Huawei, from official site id did not found trailer with all feature, but there ar a lot of in youtube with these feature. This is mentioned just some feature which manufactor showed in trailer.

Finally:

My opinion by trailers best looks here Samsung which updated from display to pbattery inlcuding protection of smartphone and ect. Huawei have foldable smartphone, 5G, wireless charging, Sony just new creator mode, which sounds like movies editor app and updated sounds. That's what i'm talking about... Samsung and Huawei offering really nice and cool stuff, then Sony just updated some olds feature. You can write what you want, but Sony for me in this compare looks worst, sad Slightly frowning Face

Visitor
Message 17 of 76
Message 17 of 76

Ok that was harshSlightly smiling Face))First of all the Xperia 1 is a prototype, there will be some changes on software and hardware and I am sure that it will have wireless charging.About wireless charging it is still a very slow process and about charging other phones lol, HUAWEI catch you to with that.It is a gimmick, it charge extremely slow, a show off copied also by Samsung.It is a big step from Sony started with the Xz2 Premium and that is the camera and I know this time it will be a **bleep** good camera.Screen wise, it will be 4k(the first 4k landed on a smarphone).Design wise, it looks very wired on screen but I am not judging till I see it.The things that makes me worry are some inconveniences and limitations.1)How fast will charge?2)will it shot in raw?how much freedom will give the pro mode?THE/A THEME ENGINE WILL BE A NICE ADDITION IF SONY DOESN'T WANT THAT MOST OF THEIR CUSTOMER TO USE LAUNCHERS3)an improvement over the side gesture.About Samsung S10 the front cameras are ruining that superb display.Sony is going more on the Japanese way this year,this is my feeling,and that is a good sign.
Commissioner
Message 18 of 76
Message 18 of 76

@LukaStemberger wrote:

@EUPHORIC wrote:

Let's watch and compare:

Xperia 1

This is an Android feature that is old on Sony phoneas too, but the point is that it's much easier to use on a 21:9 display. 

Galaxy S10:

With a freaking hole in it :-/ Ew

Sony's side scanner is more practical and faster. 

4. One UI - updated UI

As long as there's no bloatware you can't remove, you can download any launcher you like on an Android. All you need is stock experience, something Sony was good at while Samsung was still struggling with TouchWiz. 

Sony has a next gen camera too and it will be better than S10

Same performance as Sony, same proc... And Sony usually has faster storage. 

Something Sony already had for several generations, hands down best battery management. 

Even with XZ3 I can charge my watch or headphones, but wired, which is much faster and more efficient. 

Bixby is a failure, why would you use it if you have Google Assistant? 

Even the XZ3 has the gigabit wifi, and can you tell me at least one use scenario which exists or is announced to be released in the next 2 years that will use 5G speeds? We don't even really need 4G+, regular 4G is enough to stream 4K HDR video, 4G+ has a realistic speed of 90Mbps.

Mate X:

This is a completely different niche product, it's like comparing phones and tablets. They created a whole new category of products, this is not representative of the current market. 

Who knows when it will be released. 

Gen 1 product, expect issues. 

Compare:

Sony's side unlock is more useful. 

Not useful, expensive and for now only announced. 

Sony already had it. 

Completely different category of products. 

Finally:

Do you know that Samsung's/Huawei's fans thinking the same? That theirs companies making the best smartphones too? By the way i'm not fan of these companies, i just liked some features which they added in theirs models.

I don't talking about REAL result of these models. Which camera is best, which smartphone sound better, which is most powerful or which is looks greater... everything will be showed after their will be tested by others/experts. Probably as most of us i just saw some specifications, trailers and ect. In shortly - just presentations. Everyhting just on paper. Sony in my eyes looks most worst as others. Samsung presenting full updates of theirs model, Huawei some new stuff, Sony just display and sound with new resolution. Keep in mind i don't like Samsung, i know quality of Sony which always for me was most important thing. But you know when Sony have only quality (i mean assembly, durability, i don't mean quality of camera, display and ect., coz i did not saw it in reality yet) and smartphone price is always biggest as last year, these feature like offered Samsung and Huawei became reason to buy theirs models, and don't spend big money for the same quality only. I understand that most things is by Android, but for me "multi-tasking" sounds like "i don't have any new idea". That's all what Sony offering to me. Let's image: for example i'm new user which from cell decided to buy new smartphone. Which just saw on TV or everythere else just trailers. Look Samsung have full updated packages of theirs features, when Sony just showing me display cool. Both models is expensive, what do you think will buy this user only display or smartphone with full new features for him/her? Let's pretend that this user don't know what's the h..l is Samsung and Sony. 

Answer me another question: if Sony making so cool smartphones, why they are so criticized and Samsung with Huawei selling more theirs smartphones as Sony? Why Sony have big problems with selling of theirs smartphones? Why Sony always or most time is criticized for it cameras? Why Sony is not leading as is Samsung ir Huawei?

I don't want to say that Sony is bad company, i like Sony from my childhood. Most my technics is Sony: TV's, (was) Smartband Talk, (was) Headphones or Soundspeakers and ect. But when you coming to shop to buy something new and you seeying big price but nothing ne, you choosing product which cost a little bit less and is good quality too. The same is with Sony's smartphones. The only features which Sony always updating good is display and screen, ok also sound. That's all. Others companies trying to discover something new. Ok wireless charging is slow. But everybody talking about that now, folding phone is not practic, but again everybody talking about that. By the way people waiting for that a lot of year. These things going to history. Check past models, Nokia which first at all presented good phones and ect. They was long time company which eveybody loved. Sony i don't know why, but my opinion, just is for theirs fans. I don't lnow what i will buy in future when i will be need new smartphone. I looking into Huawei for many reasons: they have low price (i don't talking about Mate X now, there is cheapest models, i don't think at all that smartphone deserve 1000 euros at all, it's sounds for me s...lly at all), they feature for low price many features which have just premium others brand companies, they doing good photos and ect. If say honest Amazfit Verge i bought for low price and a lot of features, but not for reason that i like this company. Chines product for me still sound like a risk.

But when Sony (only my opinion), can't make nothing good for you and have just big price, you choosing others... I see in Sony a lot of problems: from marketing to afarid to add new features, maybe they don't have new ideas i don't know, but sad that company is so down right now if compare with leaders. This is just my opinion.

UPDATED: Just now found one earily review:

"The Xperia 1 once again shows exactly what Sony’s technology can achieve in the smartphone game, and while it won’t be the phone for everyone this may be a great setup for anyone who’s looking to watch lots of films on their commute or have a phone specifically for watching videos.
It’s a bold design choice here from Sony, but if you're looking for lots of screen real estate it may be one that benefits you." (TechRadar) As i mentioned this smartphones is for movies lovers, coz Sony just most updated display, sounds and ect. But smartphone will cost more as 700 euros, as i mentioned for only quality and video to spend 700 euros my opinion is s...lly thing, with all respect to Sony, this price i think is just for name Slightly smiling Face

By the way Apple going the same way with foldable smartphone - already presented iPhone X Fold concept. What doing Sony? Zzzzzz.....Zzzzzz...Zzzzz? Slightly smiling Face

Commissioner
Message 19 of 76
Message 19 of 76

@Cristian84 wrote:
Ok that was harshSlightly smiling Face))First of all the Xperia 1 is a prototype, there will be some changes on software and hardware and I am sure that it will have wireless charging.About wireless charging it is still a very slow process and about charging other phones lol, HUAWEI catch you to with that.It is a gimmick, it charge extremely slow, a show off copied also by Samsung.It is a big step from Sony started with the Xz2 Premium and that is the camera and I know this time it will be a **bleep** good camera.Screen wise, it will be 4k(the first 4k landed on a smarphone).Design wise, it looks very wired on screen but I am not judging till I see it.The things that makes me worry are some inconveniences and limitations.1)How fast will charge?2)will it shot in raw?how much freedom will give the pro mode?THE/A THEME ENGINE WILL BE A NICE ADDITION IF SONY DOESN'T WANT THAT MOST OF THEIR CUSTOMER TO USE LAUNCHERS3)an improvement over the side gesture.About Samsung S10 the front cameras are ruining that superb display.Sony is going more on the Japanese way this year,this is my feeling,and that is a good sign.

It's not prototype - https://www.gsmarena.com/sony_xperia_1-9543.php, also - https://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/products/phones/xperia-1/#gref. When Sony will add these others will add something again new. Maybe you are right, maybe catched me on this, but it's something new, what Sony did not made. Sony i wacthing long time and if say honest i after Xperia Z5, ok maybe newest models i don't see in Sony's smartphone nothing big new as Huawei did. You saying wirless charging is slow, that's right? But this is first steps of this feature and offcourse it's not perfect. But Huawei did and that's great new. Ok let's talk about others feature - fingerprint. Huawei first of all companies, as i know, did this feature on the same screen. I long time thinking why nobody don't making fingerprint on screen. It's very useful my opinion and very comfortable. Sony, Samsung did? Just after Huawei. What i'm talking about. I'm trying to say that from Sony i need more inventions. More new cool feature. Offcourse don't forget to update cameras, which always is criticized or often. It's not enough to show 4K OLED screen which probably Samsung will copied quickly again. I think Sony need to work a lot form marketing to new ideas.

By the way i remembered right now portable batteries, to charge with this battery is extremely slow too, but how i know there are many people which like it too. Coz they helping in hard moment.

Back to 4K OLED screen, tell me how many time with this screen will be need to charge smartphone? Yes screen is good, but... when you need to charge mobile several time in days it's not good at all. I think is better is have HD screen and to charge smartphone only once in day or two neither to charge several time in days with 4K. I don't judge 4K, to see more brightness views, video is always is pleasure, but if you added display like this, be good add much more better battery, like doing chineses companies.

Design? Well... i don't like Samsung design, it's one of reason why i don't like this company smartphones, i like Huawei models, ok was some Samsung models which design was pretty too, but most of them i don't like. Sony? There are some Sony models which is pretty, but again most experts Sony models by design criticized, long time Sony didi not presented new design at all. My opinion Sony right now sleeping, when others making good smartphones and selling it.

Enthusiast
Message 20 of 76
Message 20 of 76

The Xperia 1 looks great. Six gb of memory and 128gb of storage is plenty of space. Samsung has to offer more if they didn't it would just be a small upgrade to the S9. I wish it did have wireless charging and wish the price was under $1000