account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Looking for a partnership event

SOLVED
Apprentice
Message 1 of 10
Message 1 of 10

Looking for a partnership event

I like to contact the PR of sony for a partnership launch of the Xperia. May someone contact me? Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sony Xperia Support
Message 6 of 10
Message 6 of 10

Re: Looking for a partnership event

Hi @ryangan!

In which country are you located? To my knowledge, each market has a marketing contact (at least we have that in the Nordic region) and as other users mentioned, this is a Global user based forum and you will need to get in touch with the marketing department in your region/market.

I can try and see if they can reach out to you, or find a way for you to contact them, but I need to know which region/market I should get in touch with! Slightly smiling Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

9 REPLIES 9
Commissioner
Message 2 of 10
Message 2 of 10

If you're posting such request here, it basically proves that you're not proffessional enough for Sony to even consider cooperation with you man... 

Apprentice
Message 3 of 10
Message 3 of 10

Are you from Sony?

Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 4 of 10
Message 4 of 10

Please note that this is a user-based forum.

Representatives from Sony Support attends here as well, but please contact your local Sony support office for such an official request.

Apprentice
Message 5 of 10
Message 5 of 10

I did. But they asked me to post here though. 

Sony Xperia Support
Message 6 of 10
Message 6 of 10

Hi @ryangan!

In which country are you located? To my knowledge, each market has a marketing contact (at least we have that in the Nordic region) and as other users mentioned, this is a Global user based forum and you will need to get in touch with the marketing department in your region/market.

I can try and see if they can reach out to you, or find a way for you to contact them, but I need to know which region/market I should get in touch with! Slightly smiling Face

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

Apprentice
Message 7 of 10
Message 7 of 10

Hi Jonas,

Thank you so much for your supportive.

I am in Singapore. could you please cc my email to your team.

Thanks you and best regards,

Ryan

Sony Xperia Support
Message 8 of 10
Message 8 of 10

Hi again @ryangan!

Your Email address was removed since it's personal information, but I can still see it so I will contact them and if such a department is available there, I'll ask them to reach out to you! Slightly smiling Face

Apprentice
Message 9 of 10
Message 9 of 10

Thank you so much. I m waiting for an incoming contact. Cheer 

Sony Xperia Support
Message 10 of 10
Message 10 of 10

@ryangan, you're very welcome! Slightly smiling Face

Have a good day!