account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Latest OS Update Information

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Latest OS Update Information

So my Xperia 1 alerted me to a system update to 55.0.A.10.26 this morning which I have done. However, I can't find anywhere where it tells you exactly what's been updated. Is there any way to find out, or is it a Sony secret?

I always open Cinema Pro every time there's an update hoping there's going to be something new, but alas, there never is and I have a feeling there never will be.

3 REPLIES 3
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Latest OS Update Information

it is just usually a security update, check on settings>security to check your Security updates

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Learn to take care and troubleshoot your Device here:
Xperia Support by Sony: https://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/
Enthusiast
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

The Security update date states 1 October 2019 so surely it wasn't for that?

Talent
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

As per sony it's a secret, they prefer not to communicate with their clients at all.