account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Issue with gaming performance on Xperia 1

Rookie
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

Issue with gaming performance on Xperia 1

Hi guys ! How you like gaming performance on Xperia 1 ? 

The only game I'm playing is:

AxE Alliance vs Empire (NEXON Company)

The game is extremely optimized for all devices. But some how playing with low frame rate on Xperia 1. No matter what i do and what i try. Looks like gpu drivers as bad on Xperia 1. I think they just optimized some games for us and thats all. Because i don't have this issue on other devices, including Samsung, Pixel, iPhones.  

How other games runs on Xperia 1? Do you have issues with low frame rate ? Or default graphic settings set up on Mid ?

Best Regards.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: Issue with gaming performance on Xperia 1

What settings are you using in game enhancer?

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views.
Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Rookie
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

Well i tried all settings, performance, Ballance. Than i disabled game enhancer at all and still se issue. 

I noticed game run better when Night Light mode activated.

Talent
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

Give feedback to game developer, seems sony has nothing to do with it. Probably sony is using latest qualcomm gpu drivers for snap 855.

I didn't observe bigger performance issues when gaming so far.

Rookie
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

Thank you, already send a message to a game developers. I guess is not the phone. Or maybe game (is very advanced) picking up some extra stuff from our kernel. (Im talking about screen resolution\features etc, which is gives extra load on gpu).

Dont know about latest drivers(our kernel stamp is May)

Highlighted
Talent
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

Must be the game, mate

I play high intesive games on my X1 and no issues

Elder scrolls Blades (early access) runs fast and its in 21:9 format

Asphal 9

Pubg on the most intensive graphics possible-again no issues.