account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Frustrated: Free Headphones Xperia 1

Message 81 of 112
Message 81 of 112

Re: Free Sony Headphones With Xperia 1

I would presume that something that expensive would have a warranty.  that you wait that long for something only for it to be faulty. Not like Amazon just send it back no problems.

Me I'm hoping mine even turn up. 

Message 82 of 112
Message 82 of 112

@ Chippy_boy,

You have to send an email to Kondor support within 24 hours to report the fault, then register your product serial online at sony.co.uk, as a new product, then phone Sony product support, and take it from there.

Highlighted
Message 83 of 112
Message 83 of 112

@RottenFoxBreath wrote:

@ Chippy_boy,

You have to send an email to Kondor support within 24 hours to report the fault, then register your product serial online at sony.co.uk, as a new product, then phone Sony product support, and take it from there.

That's along the route I would also take.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views.
Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Message 84 of 112
Message 84 of 112

For those of you like me I have disappointing news.

My reply from Kondor was this:-

Due to an unpredicted influx in orders this item is currently out of stock 

We do expect stock to come back in, and are currently waiting for Sony to confirm the exact date

Please accept our sincere apologies for the delay, and rest assured you will still receive your headphones
We will update you as soon as we have confirmation.

So don't hold your breath folks! 😲

Sage
Message 85 of 112
Message 85 of 112

I've just received an email notifying me of the exclusive Sony e-store deal! 

There are 200 headphones, to be shared between all GB & Ireland customers who order the X1 from the e-store between May 29th and July 28th. I received this email on 1st July, over one month after the official release date of the Xperia 1.

Well done, Brandpath (who manage Sony's e-store)! 

Message 86 of 112
Message 86 of 112

Yet they cannot supply customers from the previous deal. I got sent that email to I laughed so hard I nearly bought a Samsung!🙄

One time poster
Message 87 of 112
Message 87 of 112

Found these headphones have too much bass. Found out that these are brilliant with Dolby Atmos off.

Message 88 of 112
Message 88 of 112

Adjust the bass with your music player, like PowerAmp, or the Headphone Connect app.

Adviser
Message 89 of 112
Message 89 of 112

My battery was on 100% when I opened them and I've used them for over 5 hours and it's still 100%. I've reset them but no change has anyone else had the same?

Adviser
Message 90 of 112
Message 90 of 112

Never mind I let them play for another hour and the battery finally went down to 80%