account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Exclusive Offer?

Sony Xperia Support
Message 41 of 46
Message 41 of 46

Re: Exclusive Offer?

@drlmiles, yeah, not really sure what went wrong but I'm glad to hear that you are happy with the device and I saw in the other thread that you were able to register your IMEI for the headphone offer as well after some help with from the support for the "campaign" and that support seems to have be on point at least. Slightly smiling Face

@Andzzz, that sounds like a good idea and hopefully you will find some good offer, doesn't have to be an accessory for free, it could also be a reduced price!

Have a great day and thanks again for the help!

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Talent
Message 42 of 46
Message 42 of 46

yup i got it

Vodafone contract on grey colour.

Apprentice
Message 43 of 46
Message 43 of 46

We are lucky here in Germany because we can still sign up for an exclusive offer!!!: https://estore.sonymobile.com/de-epp/pre-reg

Four Leaf CloverFour Leaf CloverFour Leaf Clover

Sony Xperia Support
Message 44 of 46
Message 44 of 46

Hi again @Andzzz!

Yeah, not really sure what is going on with that as the device is already released and pre-registration should have been removed from the website by now.

I'll do some digging internally and thank you for highlighting this! Slightly smiling Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Inhabitant
Message 45 of 46
Message 45 of 46

I also pre registered, I've had every top range Xperia from the initial launch. I wasn't notified when the phone was released in the UK, had three weeks in hospital, came out and saw it on display in the O2 shop window. So no special offer for me, disappointed is an understatement, also the generic replies from Sony email support are ludicrous, it's like they don't read the question, just send a random reply.

Regular
Message 46 of 46
Message 46 of 46

I have registered too, but I have never received any e-mail. The pre-register has no meaning.

I disappointed sony mobile.