account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Does front camera support Autofocus(AF)?

SOLVED
Talent
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Does front camera support Autofocus(AF)?

It is not written on the specifications, so I'm curious if front camera supports AF.Screenshot_20190313-014355.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Sony Xperia Support
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Does front camera support Autofocus(AF)?

Hi @ds2mph, thank you for your question! Slightly smiling Face

The front camera does not support Auto focus.

I hope that answers your question!

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

2 REPLIES 2
Commissioner
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

@ds2mph wrote:

It is not written on the specifications, so I'm curious if front camera supports AF.Screenshot_20190313-014355.png

About Xperia 1 you can find in link which i posted. It's offcial Xperia 1 web site, so you can trust it 100%. But you are right in wbe site is not mentioned about front camera, but i found article from GSM Arena about this model, check it i hope will helps you (i did not read it, but GSM Arena is one of trust reviewer, also XperiaBlog (Unoffcial). By the way there is PhotographyBlog in which maybe you will find information which you wnat to get Slightly smiling Face

Important: Don't forget to say THANK YOU and GIVE KUDOS for users which answered & helped you Remote

Highlighted
Sony Xperia Support
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Hi @ds2mph, thank you for your question! Slightly smiling Face

The front camera does not support Auto focus.

I hope that answers your question!

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.