account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Does Sony lend out phones before MWC?

Enthusiast
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

Does Sony lend out phones before MWC?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GVtQBZRwbY&t

This person has uploaded a video comparing the Xperia 1 vs iPhone XS and I'm skeptical about it. He never shows himself holding the actual phone so I don't know if it's an actual Xperia 1 and I didn't think Sony would lend out any phones before MWC.

Is this a clickbait video?

Sony Xperia 1 Vs iPhone XS Sony Xperia 1 Vs iPhone XS Camera Test Sony Xperia 1 Camera Test iPhone XS Camera Test Sony Xperia 1 Camera Samples iPhone XS Camera Samples iPhone XS Vs Sony Xperia 1 Camera test Sony Xperia 1 Vs iPhone XS Low Light Camera Test Xperia 1 Vs iPhone XS Indoor Camera Test ...
5 REPLIES 5
Emperor
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: Does Sony lend out phones before MWC?

@Ninjabird7 

I think most OEMs do but with NDA until the devices are released, but it'll be good to know what's the case here

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Enthusiast
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

Other channels have put out videos too. And no way to tell if it's the Xperia 1.

@uliwooly wrote:

@Ninjabird7 

I think most OEMs do but with NDA until the devices are released, but it'll be good to know what's the case here

Emperor
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

@Ninjabird7 

I would go with Sony lend them phones to test for a day or so with a NDA, but I'll see if I can find more info 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

Ok cool 

Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

@Ninjabird7 wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GVtQBZRwbY&t

This person has uploaded a video comparing the Xperia 1 vs iPhone XS and I'm skeptical about it. He never shows himself holding the actual phone so I don't know if it's an actual Xperia 1 and I didn't think Sony would lend out any phones before MWC.

Is this a clickbait video?

I've often wondered about that channel.

I would say clickbait..

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views.
Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.