account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Cinema Pro Project Folders

SOLVED
Highlighted
Adept
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Cinema Pro Project Folders

Hi there.

Does anyone know how to delete empty Cinema Pro project folders from the Album? Currently, I can only delete the contents, but not the folder that contained the clips. I've now got 25 folders I can't get rid of!  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Cinema Pro Project Folders

Open the Files app, and if you use an SD card, pick that one from the list, and look for the location of the folders, and if you use the phone storage, then open Files app, and pick J8110 and look for the folders location, and just long press and delete them.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Open the Files app, and if you use an SD card, pick that one from the list, and look for the location of the folders, and if you use the phone storage, then open Files app, and pick J8110 and look for the folders location, and just long press and delete them.

Adept
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Fantastic, thank you!