account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

video stuttering after few min of use

Highlighted
Adviser
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

video stuttering after few min of use

Guys, im thinking of buying XZ premium BUT after  i  test it the device in shops, video still stutters like it was on regular XZ of mine with i  returned too the service.

Is this still protocol safety from heating the phone too much from Sony?

I mean i still cant believe that videos (movies mkv, mp4 or others) still frames dont play at full  capacity as they do on other non Xperia phones.

Did Sony use some kind of overheating protection build in? I need answer here.

Thing is, all videos i  tested from internal storage and as card, played really well first few min, but then they start too stutter.

1 REPLY 1
Adept
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: video stuttering after few min of use

I have never faced such issue with my XZ premium. I watch TV series continuously for hours in my mobile. It might be due to stamina mode(although it never stuttered even in stamina mode) or the video format you are trying to play. Shoot a video from the mobile's camera and check whether the problem is still there.