account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

XZP camera has serious distortion issue

SOLVED
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 541 of 838
Message 541 of 838

Re: Will XZ1 have the same camera distortion issuse as XZP?

Also we are all waiting for you to show us the powerful photography skill of your.

Device : Xperia XZ1
Headphone : MDR-1ALTD + MUC-S12SB1, ATH WS1100 + MUC-S12SM1
DAC/AMP : PHA-2A
Highlighted
Adept
Message 542 of 838
Message 542 of 838

People are banned on xda when they show disrespect to other users, and yes they are talking about the distortion issue but in a civilized and objective way, but all I see here are comments from biased people who don't wanna listen and will just make fun of anyone who dares and say something against their subjective opinions

Did I ask anyone of you how old is he/she or "you are a funny one" or "who are you to speak" or "your opinion is BS"? No I didn't and it took me some time to read up all the 550 posts on this thread and it's always the same people doing this nonsense (truthseeker, kunal17, kenjimmmy787, KatarzynaP1, redmarl, feskey, and more)

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 543 of 838
Message 543 of 838

I say you are funny because you suggest people to use grid to reduce the wavy distorton that occurred from hardware issues. You don't even show us the evidence or the picture you take by yourself.

As for the "who are you to say" 

I say that to one other person who think the people who complain about the issues is nonsense.

We all just want the issues to be fix in the future!

I never say word though and you are the one who say that to me.

Clear enough?

Device : Xperia XZ1
Headphone : MDR-1ALTD + MUC-S12SB1, ATH WS1100 + MUC-S12SM1
DAC/AMP : PHA-2A
Highlighted
Talent
Message 544 of 838
Message 544 of 838

@aliZardari

Honestly,I do not know the details as you can see I said"hear". But I can tell you kenjimmmy787's post about China maninland xperia photographer things are ture. I live in China HongKong we have  different Sony branch ,but when I saw that post I asked sony fan friends who live in  China mainland about this xepia photographer ,they said he is real . This xperia photographer has broadcast live show up his four different colors of XZ1. So i guess the crazy distortion stuck on XZ1 too.

If you care the phone camera,I suggest you do not  believe anyone  with no verify, Do not believe any review on techsite. Do not preorder.  Try the actual phone and  do some comparison with other brand, not only the distortion also do compare the low light environment and macro.Choose your own which comfortable for you. Now the xperia quality is not as good as time before Z2 Z1 stage,such as waterproof, camera,workmanship, service, attitude..........

Highlighted
Talent
Message 545 of 838
Message 545 of 838

@TruthSeeker

like other said ,just Ignore the unreasonable person who make things complicated and chicanery and with no proof.

Usually the staff already out to delete and edit post, but this time no, strange........

Highlighted
Adept
Message 546 of 838
Message 546 of 838

@feskey wrote:

@aliZardari

Honestly,I do not know the details as you can see I said"hear". But I can tell you kenjimmmy787's post about China maninland xperia photographer things are ture. I live in China HongKong we have  different Sony branch ,but when I saw that post I asked sony fan friends who live in  China mainland about this xepia photographer ,they said he is real . This xperia photographer has broadcast live show up his four different colors of XZ1. So i guess the crazy distortion stuck on XZ1 too.

If you care the phone camera,I suggest you do not  believe anyone  with no verify, Do not believe any review on techsite. Do not preorder.  Try the actual phone and  do some comparison with other brand, not only the distortion also do compare the low light environment and macro.Choose your own which comfortable for you. Now the xperia quality is not as good as time before Z2 Z1 stage,such as waterproof, camera,workmanship, service, attitude..........

Also don't believe "China maninland xperia photographer things" by the same logic lol, man you guys are contradicting yourselves in an unbelievable way Neutral Face

Highlighted
Adviser
Message 547 of 838
Message 547 of 838

OMG,I'm the one who's helping you with polite ,I just want you to take out your evidence to show everyone and I want to try it,now become biting every one?

Really need to ignore it.

Highlighted
Message 548 of 838
Message 548 of 838

@feskey wrote:

@TruthSeeker

Usually the staff already out to delete and edit post

perhaps because you keep being hostile and instead of discussing the topic, you resort to personal attacks?

Highlighted
Talent
Message 549 of 838
Message 549 of 838

feskey

The photos you posted (the one in cafe? and bridge), were they taken with XZ1?

Highlighted
Adept
Message 550 of 838
Message 550 of 838

@Jonyny wrote:

feskey

The photos you posted (the one in cafe? and bridge), were they taken with XZ1?

Of course not! No one has an official XZ1 yet