account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

XZ2 & Android 10 - 52.1.A.0.532

Highlighted
Regular
Message 291 of 296
Message 291 of 296

Re: XZ2 & Android 10 - 52.1.A.0.532

Any other comments for the usability of the phone so far? 

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 292 of 296
Message 292 of 296

Not even got an update since over two months 

https://xpericheck.com/cda/1313-2475

Think they just want forget about our beloved devices. 

RIP XZ2/XZ3 

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 293 of 296
Message 293 of 296

Since latest update I know have radio issues. It seems that connection is not as stable as before. Fingerprint sensor is OK. But battery life still drain to fast. Super disappointed in the lack of coms from Sony. Will not be buying another Sony phone. 

Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 294 of 296
Message 294 of 296

Todos los usuarios de Xperia XZ2 y XZ3 sufrimos estos mismos errores, debemos seguir protestando, nos merecemos una reparación de software y una explicación. 

All users of Xperia XZ2 and XZ3 suffer these same errors, we must continue protesting, we deserve a software repair and an explanation.

gt

One time poster
Message 295 of 296
Message 295 of 296

layar mati saat dipakai nelpon.. tetapi sambungan telpon tetap nyambung

the screen turns off when using a phone ... but the telephone connection remains connected

gt

Highlighted
Regular
Message 296 of 296
Message 296 of 296

Unfortunately I'm noticing all the old issues again, plus new issues to me, particularly that the battery life now is terrible and the phone does not last a day. As others have mentioned, my WiFi connectivity is suffering from frequent disconnections, where no other devices in the house are struggling.

This bears all the hallmarks of memory leaks still persisting. It's just poorly written software, and given that other support forums for other products had complaints of almost these exact same issues when they had earlier upgraded to Android 10, it seems quite obvious that Sony applied the same stock 10 software off the bat instead of using the forewarning from rival products.

I honestly can't believe how poor Sony's reputation for software is considering the sheer size of the company. They really are right at the bottom of the pile now. The hardware is excellent, the software is amateurish.