account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

XZ Lagging a lot

Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 241 of 261
Message 241 of 261

Re: XZ Lagging a lot

_20180613_112834.JPG

Highlighted
Regular
Message 242 of 261
Message 242 of 261

I tried to do the gyroscope test. I have a lot of lag. Also a lot of refresh of the display. Have someone idea how to uninstall the SwiftKey App? 

Highlighted
Learner
Message 243 of 261
Message 243 of 261

Same thing hapoening for me and it's a real shame to see that the link with the answer has gone. I guess because this phone is a few hours old now we are no longer interesting. This is the fourth in a row Sony phone and my best was still the Z2. Unless I can get a decent resolution to this lag and app shut-down issue I guess it's time to move to Samsung. 

Highlighted
Message 244 of 261
Message 244 of 261

@Jonas Your link is dead!! I've asked for a new one but no one has send it yet!!!

Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 245 of 261
Message 245 of 261

a change to samsung is not the solution of the problem, because they have much bader support than sony since the xperia z2. my wife and my son change from sony to huawei with the mate 10 pro and the p20, without any lags, without short battery life, without any failure. just good, professional mobile feeling.

Highlighted
Learner
Message 246 of 261
Message 246 of 261

Hi Sunking, I'm having a lot of lag with my xz on android 8 and I would like to outdated the version with which it came out, the 6th, but I do not know how to do it. Some help?

Highlighted
Learner
Message 247 of 261
Message 247 of 261

mine is on its second trip back to Sony for this issue. Last time they simply reset it and sent it back.

The "fix" lasted until i restored it, so not fixed.

Anyone know of the real fix? IPhone time?

Ben

Highlighted
Learner
Message 248 of 261
Message 248 of 261

Nope 😔 sent mine off 5 times I have the same problem they wipe it I restore it then the problems start all over I give up once this is gone I'm going else where sick of sony 

Highlighted
Message 249 of 261
Message 249 of 261

Can some one explain to me how to tag some one? I need to tag @Jonas because that kid needs to put up a new link.... i've been asking this for the past 3 months 

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 250 of 261
Message 250 of 261

I tried limit the background process to only one per time. This really help. The phone is not lagging as before.