Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.
It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.
2017-11-10 03:59 AM - edited 2017-11-10 04:14 AM
1) Speed of data transfer in the notification blind:
2) Record video from the screen as in the z line:
3) Ability to choose the display resolution in the settings.
4) Ability to change the location of the on-screen buttons:
5) Ability to hide onscreen buttons in applications.
6) More video codecs in a standard video player.
I think most people agree with me.
2017-11-10 07:56 AM
I vote for an ability to set permanent 4k resolution (for neater fonts rendering) and for an ability to set higher dpi (to make UI fonts and controls even smaller). It might sound absurd if you don't see Samsung's S6-S8 higher resolution screens. While they aren't 4k, they render fonts noticably better than the XZP's FHD UI.
It would be nice to have hardware decoding in the already existing codecs that don't have it yet. And it would be really great to have AC3 and DTS decoding out of the box.
USB-C DisplayPort alt mode is very awaited
And finally encrypted microSD card access should be much faster. The current speeds are a shame. Why don't you enable hardware assistance for microSD encryption?
2017-11-10 10:39 AM
Hello Sony members! Let's make a list with the features that we want for our gorgeous XZ Premium!
Please avoid spamming and trolling, let's just enumerate them!
Please do not duplicate, before you post, please read the whole thread! Also please avoid posting bugs or problems! Thx!
Here are mine:
1. Double tap to wake
2. Project Treble
3. Power Toggles widget
4. Qhd video recording, Qhd 60fps will be great
5. 240-480 fps hd recording
6. Remove volte, vowifi arrows from outside icons
2017-11-10 01:12 PM
1. Camera raw support
2. USB-C DisplayPort alt mode
3. Removing the policy that blocks USB storage when SD encryption is active
4. 4k UI
5. Wider DPI range (for smaller UI)
6. Hardware assisting for microSD encryption
7. AC3 and DTS decoders
8. National alphabet in the dialer
9. An ability to select several layouts for physical keyboard
10. Scroll capture (making a long screenshot)
11. An analog of Android-for-work containers, but for individual use
1. An ability to flash custom firmware without losing DRM keys
2017-11-10 10:41 PM
I would like there to be the option of:
1) double tap to wake
2) raise device to wake screen just like iphone
3) battery fully charged sound just like z3
4) unique sony look to the software
5) option to set time for fully charging device in the battery care option, instead of it determining the time.