account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

What is in the updates?

Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

What is in the updates?

Where can I find information about what each update is doing? I try and search after every update but can never find anything, all they say is that it improves performace and will make my phone faster or it's a security update. There must be some release notes or something telling us what the update contains or is installing on our devices? 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: What is in the updates?

@drummeruk2142

Nope, unfortunately, there are no official release notes or detailed change logs released with updates.

Feel free to kudo this post or mark it as solution so that other users facing the same issue can find it

Disclaimer: Moderators are not affiliated with or work for Sony Mobile, their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles in the community.

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Security patches details

I need to know how see what changes are included on each patch Sony send. I wrote to support mail of Sony and the amazing answer was the support of my phone site (https://mysupport.sonymobile.com/global-es/login/) .... In that site I only found details of what number of compilation patch coming for my phone but no what come with that patch. If anyone can help me, this is only for be more clear about updates, similar to each app on the appstore.