account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Wallpaper changing itself issue

Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 11 of 16
Message 11 of 16

Re: Wallpaper changing itself issue

Nothing helped. Had to reset phone 

Highlighted
Pioneer
Message 12 of 16
Message 12 of 16

@_SkyNet_;

After safe mode that was the next step.

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 13 of 16
Message 13 of 16

I'm having your same issue kind of, when I set a theme if I change the home screen wallpaper it always changes my lock screen wallpaper as well even if I only requested to have the home screen wallpaper changed. I find this annoying and I think Sony is moving to slow to fix bugs. With Bluetooth tooth audio it's flawless if I'm streaming the audio no breaks not anything but if I streaming from the music app I have breaks in the audio and that is annoying too. 

Highlighted
Pioneer
Message 14 of 16
Message 14 of 16

@santana;

I think when you want the lock screen wallpaper to look different from the home screen you have to select it separately, see if it changes after it. 

Enthusiast
Message 15 of 16
Message 15 of 16

I know what to do but it still changes 

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 16 of 16
Message 16 of 16

My wife phone is doning the same thing. She accedentaly touched a gif in an email from Freedom and now it is the wall paper. She has reset the wallpaper again and again but everytime she goes back to the lock screen the unwanted wallpaper is back.