account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Update could not verify??

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Update could not verify??

Hi

I have a Sony Xperia XZ1 andawas asked to carry out an update. I clicked update and this began 'Verifying'. This hashnow been verifying for four days and is draining my battery and my phone is red hot to touch. Help! 

2 REPLIES 2
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Update could not verify??

Hi @Jade123456789, welcome to the community. I am sorry to hear about this issue.

If it has not shut down already, force it to shut down by holding the power button and the volume up button together.

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Update could not verify??

Have your case solved yet? I have the same situation with my xperia performance. It's 2 days already & my bettery turns out every second. My phone is extremely hot. :-(