account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact Dual

SOLVED
Highlighted
Learner
Message 1 of 11
Message 1 of 11

Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact Dual

He visto que existe este movil como dual sim. Eso es cierto? 

I have seen that there is this phone as a dual sim. That's true?

GT

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Learner
Message 8 of 11
Message 8 of 11

Re: Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact Dual

Hello

Not only me, but a lot of people nowadays are looking for some very small android device with dual sim and strong camera. 
People prefer to have dual sim card smartphone as they want to have work cell phone number and personal cell phone number. However most of them DO NOT wish to care 2 big devices. They wish to have a small but really functional smartphone. So not only me but a lot of people wish to have small smartphone /height less than 130mm, and width less than 65mm/ with strong camera and RAM.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 2 of 11
Message 2 of 11

No, creo que el modelo dual sim nunca fue vendido

No, I think that the dual-sim model was planned, but never sold. 

Highlighted
Sony Xperia Support
Message 3 of 11
Message 3 of 11

Hi @Sarariiva07, welcome to our forum!

Your question has been translated to English as this is an International forum.

Xperia XZ1 Compact is only available as a single SIM device.

If you are interested in a Dual SIM device, I would recommend that you take a look at some of our other devices that are available as both Dual SIM and Single SIM, for example, the Xperia XZ1 or Xperia XZ Premium.

I hope that answers your question! Slightly smiling Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Learner
Message 4 of 11
Message 4 of 11

YYposriaYhacerse YYposriaYhacerse compact dual en un futuro? 

become dual dual in the future?

GT

Highlighted
Sony Xperia Support
Message 5 of 11
Message 5 of 11

Hi again @Sarariiva07,

Your question has once again been translated to English as this is an International forum, please post any replies/feedback in English and feel free to use a translation service if needed.

I'm afraid that I don't have any information regarding upcoming products and their specifications.

I hope that helps! Slightly smiling Face

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

Highlighted
Learner
Message 6 of 11
Message 6 of 11

Hello everybody.
I'm very much iterested to get Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact with Dual SIM.  I wonder if there are some plans to produce Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact with Dual SIM  or not ?
I like everything in Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact  but I have to use 2 sim card. One personal number and the other one for work,

Highlighted
Sony Xperia Support
Message 7 of 11
Message 7 of 11

Hi @SargSony, welcome to our forum and I'm glad to hear that you are interested in an Xperia device! Slightly smiling Face

The Xperia XZ1 Compact was only released in a Single SIM version and I don't know if there any plans to release a Dual version 14 months after the original Xperia XZ1 Compact was released.

The Xperia XZ2 Compact that was released earlier this year was released in both a Single SIM and Dual SIM variants, so may be that can be something for you? Slightly smiling Face

The model number for the Xperia XZ2 Compact Dual SIM is H8324.

Let me know if that helps and if you have any questions! Slightly smiling Face

Highlighted
Learner
Message 8 of 11
Message 8 of 11

Hello

Not only me, but a lot of people nowadays are looking for some very small android device with dual sim and strong camera. 
People prefer to have dual sim card smartphone as they want to have work cell phone number and personal cell phone number. However most of them DO NOT wish to care 2 big devices. They wish to have a small but really functional smartphone. So not only me but a lot of people wish to have small smartphone /height less than 130mm, and width less than 65mm/ with strong camera and RAM.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Sony Xperia Support
Message 9 of 11
Message 9 of 11

Hi again @SargSony!

I totally agree with you! I have only used Compact versions myself as I don't really watch videos and so forth on my device, so I rather have a smaller device that is easier to carry around than a bigger one!

As I wrote in my previous reply, Xperia XZ1 Compact was not launched in Dual SIM versions, but the Xperia XZ2 Compact is available in both Single SIM and Dual SIM versions.

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 10 of 11
Message 10 of 11

I love compact 4.6inch and jack audio 3.5mm but xz2 compact use 5inch but dual sim :'v please comeback Compact version 4.6inch, jack audio 3.5mm, dual sim, FHD resolution :v standard baterry minimal 3.500mAh, desain XZ1. I guarantee Sony sell well. :'v fansboy Sony in the World Like This
Xperia 1 compact 4.6inch :v