account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium - Blinking Screen

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 21 of 24
Message 21 of 24

Re: Sony Xperia XZ Premium - Blinking Screen

Has anyone of you guys experienced this issue with the latest Android release (Oreo 8.0)? I got it today and it's still early to say whether the problem has been fixed, but I had experienced it only once with Nougat 7.1.1 in the last two weeks.

Highlighted
Message 22 of 24
Message 22 of 24

Huh. I never thought it is a common experience to some of us if not all. I also have experienced this and lately the keyboard response is temperamental lately. Anyone who can perhaps suggest solution to this issue please. Thanks

Highlighted
Message 23 of 24
Message 23 of 24

Hahaha. Very Sony attitude to issues. I won't be surprised.

One time poster
Message 24 of 24
Message 24 of 24

My girlfriend mobile screen blinks during whatsapp video call but not always. Coincidentally i asked my girlfriend to show me her breast and the same time here mobile screen started blinking, i thought like it was taking screenshots. Even after we restored the phone. For a minute i thought may be it has some nudity sensor but then i thought how come it can be. Could some one let me know should i be worried or its normal.

Thanks