account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Oreo update has no problems for me

Highlighted
Learner
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Oreo update has no problems for me

J'ai effectué la maj ce matin, je n'ai pas pas eu de problème particulier, j'ai effectué tout les tests et je n'ai pas trouvé de dysfonctionnement ni de problème de fluidité concernant oreo

I did the maj this morning, I did not have any particular problem, I did all the tests and I did not find any dysfunction or fluency problem concerning oreo

GT

2 REPLIES 2
Adept
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Oreo update has no problems for me

should replace "maj" by update ce sera mieux Winking Face

I did the update this morning it looks fine but I still feel micro lag but the phone is faster.

need to run more test 

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Oreo update has no problems for me

I also updated to Oreo 3 days ago, af it was laggy but after a restart its running veey well without any major problems