account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

No audio using bluetooth and Spotify in car

SOLVED
Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

No audio using bluetooth and Spotify in car

Phone pairs, contacts are sync'd and I can make calls. But when I try to play music using Spotify no sound is heard in the car or in the phone.  Current song title isn't shown in the car display either. This worked fine on my now replaced experia X Compact. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Sage
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Re: No audio using bluetooth and Spotify in car

Try to enable developers menu, then set Bluetooth AVCRP to 1.4: it worked for many. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Learner
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

I havet exactly the same problem when i Conny till Witherspoon mycket BMW 318 from 2016. When I pair With Audi A3 from 2015 The problem is simular With The differens tjat sound cancer be transfered but no control. 

Highlighted
Learner
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

Almost same here. Volkswagen - 14. Previous no problem with Z3 compact. Now there is audio, but no controls. And no information about artist, track etc. 

Highlighted
Sage
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Try to enable developers menu, then set Bluetooth AVCRP to 1.4: it worked for many. 

View solution in original post

Learner
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

Thanks. Both  Bluetooth avcrp 1.4 and 1.5 worked for me.