account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Need more case for Xperia XZ Premium

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Need more case for Xperia XZ Premium

Please I am a french customer and I want to know why is sont difficult to find a case for Xperia XZ Premium

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: Need more case for Xperia XZ Premium

@Limogampwrote:

Please I am a french customer and I want to know why is sont difficult to find a case for Xperia XZ Premium

What you mean "need more"...? In every market individually selling cases for smartphones. It's depends your region/market and shops which selling this cases. You must ask for cases yours sellers. Sony as i know making for one model of case for flagship models, sometime mid-rage like Xperia M5, Xperia C5 Ultra and ect. If it's hard to find cases it's problem of sellers and region. In mine is the same with cases and all accessories at all for Sony's smartphones. But this is requests for sellers. If you have ebay/amazon account you can check here for cases Slightly smiling Face

Important: Don't forget to say THANK YOU and GIVE KUDOS for users which answered & helped you Remote

Demigod
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

I think he meant from 3rd parties, which Xperia don't have a lot. Not many 3rd party case makers would make for Xperia phones and you can't blame them. It makes more sense to make cases for popular phones like iPhones and Samsungs.

But I do wish to see more case for Xperias as well.

Highlighted
Sony Xperia Support
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Hello everyone! Slightly smiling Face

@Limogamp, welcome to our forum!

I had a look in the eStore on the French website and there are some different cases for the Xperia XZ Premium, so please take a look at the link below and see if any of them suits you. Slightly smiling Face

https://estore.sonymobile.com/fr/cases+protection/?p=xz_premium

You can also get in touch with the Local support team in France. They are the experts on your market and are very well informed about retailers that may sell other cases for your device.

I hope that helps! Slightly smiling Face

@EUPHORIC, That is correct, for our flagship devices there are usually two different covers, one Style Cover Stand and a Style Cover Touch and in those markets where the Xperia eStore is available there are usually some more cases from different brands. This does of course differ between markets/regions depending on the availability and if there device was launched in that market/region or not.

Thanks for helping out! Slightly smiling Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

@Zann.Hwrote:

I think he meant from 3rd parties, which Xperia don't have a lot. Not many 3rd party case makers would make for Xperia phones and you can't blame them. It makes more sense to make cases for popular phones like iPhones and Samsungs.

But I do wish to see more case for Xperias as well.

Then question about cases i think is not in right place. I agree with you, all complaints to companies which making cases, but as i know quantity of accessories depends popularity of brand. So as you siad that's why for Samsung/iPhone so many accessories are. Sony as i know popular in India, so maybe need to check Indian's market Slightly smiling Face

Limogamp, to make more cases for companies of devices which is not popular is not useful, so that's why can be less cases for Xperia as for Samsung/iPhone Slightly smiling Face But if say honest who want that finding in internet shops/market cases. I found mine in aliexpress, it's chinese market, but you can try, maybe you will find something too Slightly smiling Face

Jonas, thanks. I did knew that can be two variant of cases, as i saw usually is one. By the way why Sony don't making cases fro mid-range? Thanks in advance for asnwer Slightly smiling Face

Important: Don't forget to say THANK YOU and GIVE KUDOS for users which answered & helped you Remote