account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Mass Mms

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Mass Mms

Try to send picture as mass mms and error. Comes up suggesting I change the settings to allow mass mms. There are no settings to do this in messages or general settings. 

2 REPLIES 2
Adviser
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

MMS Message

How do you set up sending MMS messages to multiple people? I received a text from someone with multiple recipients and tryed to respond with an MMS messages (picture) and it would not allow me to send the message. I received an notification saying to go into settings and change group messaging setting to "group MMS" However I can't find any way to do this.

Highlighted
Pioneer
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: MMS Message

Hello;

To select the MMS group messages go to the SMS app>Three dots on up right corner>Settings>Select SIM number>Group Messages>Send answer by MMS to all (group MMS).

Hope this help.