account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Low ringtone sound

Adviser
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Low ringtone sound

Hi

I've noticed that my ringtone sound has become much quieter since the last week or so. 

The ringtone was much louder and now I am unable to hear my phone ringing, also speaker sound is much lower as well.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
One time poster
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Low ringtone sound

Idem per me, ho riscontrato lo stesso problema dopo aver effettuato l'ultimo aggiornamento software. 

Ditto for me, I encountered the same problem after making the latest software update.

gT

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Same here. All media audio now plays through ear speaker. Bluetooth media audio also won't work. 

Highlighted
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

I've just realised my Z5 Compact is now doing this too, it's driving me nuts.
I've done all the tests and tried third party apps to try and correct it but I'm guessing we have to wait for another software update???