account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

How to get Sony Z3 compact keyboard on XZs

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: How to get Sony Z3 compact keyboard on XZs

Hi @GlennBjerregaard, welcome to the community.

You should be able to download it.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sonyericsson.textinput.uxp&hl=en

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Adviser
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

The App says that it is not compatible with my XZS. 

SwiftKey is not as good as the original Sony Keyboard. 

Highlighted
Adept
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Yes, I also heard about this from someone who has an XZs. He called in support, and they said the Xperia Keyboard is incompatible.

I for my part cannot understand it, seeing I am using it on my XZP and find it very strange that it ain't working (apparently) on the XZs.

I would just assume Sony did not want to test it for the XZs.

But this is something we see everywhere with Sony devices, Sony downgrading their Software until the last faithfull customer has moved on. A real pity :-(