account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Cell broadcast

Highlighted
Talent
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Cell broadcast

Didn't find anything about cell broadcast settings on Android Pie on internet. Didn't find any settings about emergency alerts or cell broadcast in XZ1C menu. Any ideas where is it or if it has it?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Cell broadcast

Hi @ghencea-RO,

You can find the settings for this in Settings > Apps & notifications > Advanced > Emergency alerts.

I hope that helps and have a nice weekend!

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Highlighted
Talent
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

I already searched there but unfortunately there is no Emergency alerts. This is what I have. In fact there is no Emergency alerts in the whole Settings section (including system apps). Thanks anyway.

Screenshot_20190803-082519.png

Highlighted
Sony Xperia Support
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Hi again @ghencea-RO,

That sounds strange. It may have something to do with the software customization in the device and that not all of them have it (that sounds logical at least).

You could double check this with your Local support team as they are experts on your market and are well informed about country/market specific limitations/features in the software.

Let me know if you get some additional information! Slightly smiling Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.