account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Bluetooth issues

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 1 of 7
Message 1 of 7

Bluetooth issues

When listening to music - apple music or the play music app I find the music cuts out 2 to 10 times a track.  Have disconnected headphones and deleted/cleared history etc but still have the issue. This does not happen when watching a video etc in my photos.   Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated 

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Pioneer
Message 2 of 7
Message 2 of 7

Re: Bluetooth issues

You cleared cache and data?

There is a second option.

That is reset: settings -> system -> reset options -> reset network setting.

You will reset more than just bluetooth.

Anyway, I think it is worth the try.

who knows knows
who doesn't doesn't
Highlighted
Visitor
Message 3 of 7
Message 3 of 7

Tried that, also completely reset phone etc and it's still doing it, it's weired as it was fine till about 2 days ago. 

Highlighted
Adviser
Message 4 of 7
Message 4 of 7

My xz2 compact have the same problems. No stability connect with my sp700n. And it would be after latest update this month.

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 5 of 7
Message 5 of 7

Having the exact same problem after the last update. Headphones work without problem when paired with other devices.

Adviser
Message 6 of 7
Message 6 of 7

Its play left or right headphones. Or song are faster or slower then its will be. I have its problem after last updating 

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 7 of 7
Message 7 of 7

Bluetooth is a complete mess since the update. Someone needs to sort it out. Worked perfectly before it.