account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Battery life

Visitor
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Battery life

Är det någon mer som tycker att batteritiden är usel på denna modell, min håller ca. ett dygn med sparsam användning.

Detta var sista Sonyn jag blir ägare till, dom har blivit så snåla så det inte äns ingår hörlurar längre. 

Is there anybody who thinks the battery life is bad on this model, it's up to me? a day of economical use.

This was the last Sonyn I become owner of, they have become so cheeky that it does not even include headphones anymore.

GT

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Talent
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Batteritid

NOW IN ENGLISH

Highlighted
Emperor
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Re: Battery life

@Scorpan_21

Make sure to post in English

https://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Xperia-XZ1-Compact/Quick-questions-quick-replies-ask-anything-about-t...

As for the battery life follow the steps

1. Charge the phone 100%
  2. use it as you normally would 
  3. once the battery has reached 10% 
    1. Settings 
    2. Battery
    3. take a screenshot of this 
    4. Menu 
    5. Consuming apps 
    6. Show all consuming apps
    7. take screenshots of the list
    8. tap on the top 5 items/apps on the list and take screenshots of each
    9. post them all here.

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Re: Battery life

hej

I have had the XZ1 compact for 2 weeks and so far the battery life is good and as expected from what I've read.  Out at 7am and back at 8.30pm still 40+% batter left (no bluetooth), light use some whatsapp, some emails some music etc.

However, I chaged it back to 100% at 12am and then unplugged. Stamina Mode on, but the battery went down overnight 50% ! (wifi on)