account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Yellow stain on display

SOLVED
Sony Xperia Support
Message 101 of 126
Message 101 of 126

Re: Yellow spot on screen

Hi @Carlosandres,

This is an international community and your previous post has been translated to English. Please keep all future posts in English so that other users may more easily understand you. Slightly smiling Face

I'm sorry to hear this. Slightly frowning Face

As this does sound to be related to your devices hardware I recommend that you get in contact with your Local support for assistance with how to have your device sent in to an authorized service center for repair. You local support team can also assist you with questions regarding warranty and service routines in your country/region.

Let me know how it goes! Slightly smiling Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 102 of 126
Message 102 of 126

Re: Yellow tint on display

Hi I have a Sony Xperia xa1 and mine like a yellow orange and brown colour going down both sides of my phone and I can't get to the letter properly that easy is there a way to fix it with out replacing the screen 

Highlighted
Sony Xperia Support
Message 103 of 126
Message 103 of 126

Hi @00008, sorry to hear about this.

Based on the solution for other users experiencing this, it is most likely related to hardware and your device will need to be examined by a trained technician at an authorized service centre. Your Local support team will assist you further with this matter, so I'd recommend that you get in touch with them!

Keep me posted!

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 104 of 126
Message 104 of 126

SONY XA -personal information removed. Yellow spots on the right and left of the screen. In the warranty repair failure, for reasons that are not clear to me. Specify the mechanical damage, this is a service letter, in my opinion. Since the problem of yellow spots on the screen, judging even by your support forum, this is a total problem, the latest models of your phones. And if you are producing goods of inadequate quality, be so kind as to fulfill your warranty obligations! The phone after two months of operation was subject to repair of a complete replacement of the battery, and two cameras, now the screen flies in half a year, and you write me about mechanical damages (rupture of the decarative panel). Naturally, the phone in use has scrapes and minor chips, which is indicated in the act of receiving the phone in the store. Initially, a defective phone, you are not that you do not make a replacement, but take off the warranty. I think this is below the dignity of your company. Please consider replacing my defective smartphone! .

Highlighted
Sony Xperia Support
Message 105 of 126
Message 105 of 126

Hi @Mylenko, very sorry to hear about this. Slightly frowning Face

Service cases are handled at a local level, so I recommend that you get in touch with your Local support team and they will assist you further. They are the experts on your market and are well informed about local service routines, warranty and consumer laws!

I hope that helps!

Highlighted
Message 106 of 126
Message 106 of 126

Re: Display

Hi,

Same issue is faced by me for sony xperia XA1 3 times, everytime they replace the display again issue is reoccuring. So, i asked for replacement of device but service person is denieing it, and asking me to not use phone continuesly for 4-5 hours as remedy, which does't make any sense. Then, this instruction should be on box. Now, they say they can't replace only replace is the option, even though this issue is happing for third time. 

Please help me with is problem 

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 107 of 126
Message 107 of 126

Re: Yellow stain on display

Same here

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 108 of 126
Message 108 of 126

Hello there;

I bought the Xperia XA Ultra phone 16 months ago and I gave it 3 times as a service. Common problems in all; yellow spots in the upper right corner of the screen, network problem and charge problem. they repaired it and gave it back. At the last service I received, I was charged 400 TL by saying that the problem originated from a user error. now I have the same problems again and I will have to give a service again, but in Istanbul, KVK Service is very bad and now I want to change this device.

Please support us sincerely. Could you help?

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 109 of 126
Message 109 of 126

I'll chime in on this one.

My XA Ultra has a yellow stain on the right hand side, semi-circular along the edge.  My Z2 had the same thing in more or less the same position - where the power button is, which leaves me to believe that applying pressure over and over to the same place is causing this to happen.

Highlighted
Sony Xperia Support
Message 110 of 126
Message 110 of 126

Re: Display

Hello everyone!

@Manojhawaldar, very sorry to hear about this. Slightly frowning Face

As this is Global user based forum and all service cases are handled by your Local support team, I'm afraid that I can only refer you back to them as they are well informed about consumer laws and so forth in your specific market/region.

@Dannibs, sorry to hear that you are also experiencing this behaviour.

Please get in touch with your Local support team and they will arrange a repair for you.

@emryardimci, sorry to hear about your device.

Please get in touch with your Local support team as I will not be able to assist you with service cases here at our Global user based forum. They are the experts on your market and are well informed regarding local service routines, consumer laws and so forth!

@SelTheDon, sorry to hear that you experience this behaviour and have done so in the past on your previous Xperia device.

If you get in touch with your Local support team, they will assist you further with arranging a repair for you, so the device can be repaired at an authorized service centre!