account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Update to 7.0 and the NFC does not work

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Update to 7.0 and the NFC does not work

Buenas noches

alguien depronto me podria indicar porque razon no se sirve el NFC de mi xperia XA despues que lo actualice a la version  de android 7.0.

no me enciende este modo de conectividad.

agradezco si alguien me puede regalar una ayuda cobre el tema

Goodnight

Someone could prompt me to indicate why I did not use the NFC from my xperia XA after I update it to the version of android 7.0.
I do not turn on this mode of connectivity.
I appreciate if someone can give me a help cover the subject

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Emperor
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: Update to 7.0 and the NFC does not work

@andrezhitho

I've edited your post as this is an English only forum, you can use Google Translate to reply and/or post. 

Boot on >>> safe mode >>> see if it works.

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

One time poster
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

Hey, I have exactly the same problem Slightly frowning Face

anyone any idea what's going on ?

Highlighted
Learner
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Same problem here. Updated my phone yesterday and tried to buy two items in different shops and no joy. Just get the beeping, but no transfer. 

Highlighted
Learner
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

I still have this issue,  does nobody have the answer to..... NFC not working since xperia xa update?