account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Sony Xperia XA - Font size Issue

Highlighted
Learner
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Sony Xperia XA - Font size Issue

After updating latest software update from Sony in my Sony Xperia XA, Font small size setting does not stay after restarting the phone. fonts automatically appear in Default/normal size and still font settings shows small size but actually is not working while. I think it's due to bug in updated software. so please do needful on this and please generate new update to correct this issue. Thank you.. 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
One time poster
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Sony Xperia XA - Font size Issue

Same issue annoying my aunt's Xperia xa... No solution, just set font size after every reboot 

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Same problem. The latest system update turns the icons of apps biggest size. Letters are ok but icons are not getting smaller anymore. Please fix that issue. Actually I just don't get understand that wasn't this update tried before people like me using it. 

Sage
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Try using the dp(?) settings in the Developers Settings

I don't think there will be any further updates to XA anymore, you can always roll back to Marshmallow if it still doesn't work...