account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Oreo update issues - touch screen

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 181 of 384
Message 181 of 384

Re: Xperia Xa1 touch screen edges problem

This is not good, I hope they fix this!

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 182 of 384
Message 182 of 384

Re: Oreo update issues - touch screen

Same roblem here,

Maybe Sony can add a screen calibrate function to the next udate so that everyone can enjoy total functionality?

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 183 of 384
Message 183 of 384

screen problem

Why should part of the touch screen stop working?

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 184 of 384
Message 184 of 384

My Sony Xperia xa1 since I did the update for Oreo has problem if on the screen it stops responding

My Sony Xperia xa1 since I did the update for Oreo has problem if on the screen it stops responding

gt

Highlighted
Learner
Message 185 of 384
Message 185 of 384

Re: Oreo update issues - touch screen

Hola.. quiero decir que hace Tiempo estoy usando dispositivos de Sony el último dispositivo lo que tengo es Sony XPeria xa1 no dual sim con este llevo casi 8 meses y ahora me sale problema del táctil por la parte derecha en la curva y por la parte izquierda también no me deja escribir los abecedarios Q P L y, en los números 0 ahora no entiendo que lo que tengo que hacer antes en el ajustes me salía la garantía hasta el a gusto de 2019 y ahora no me sale nada dice la información no está disponible a ver si me puedes ayudar porfavor para solucionar este problema porque no me deja teclear estás abecedarios y el número lo que está escrito arriba.. no puedo chatear ni por whatsapp ni por imo y ni por Facebook por favor me puedes ayudar para solucionar este problema otra vez gracias al equipo de Sony

Hi .. I want to say that I've been using Sony devices for the last time. What I have is Sony XPeria xa1 no dual sim with this one I've been almost 8 months now and now I get a touch problem on the right side of the curve and on the other hand left also does not let me write the QPL abbreviations and, in the numbers 0 now I do not understand that what I have to do before in the adjustments I left the guarantee until the pleasure of 2019 and now I do not get anything says the information is not available to see if you can help me please to solve this problem because it will not let me type in these letters and the number what is written above .. I can not chat neither by whatsapp nor by imo and by Facebook please can you help me to solve this problem again thanks to the Sony team

gt

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 186 of 384
Message 186 of 384

Touch screen problem

Hi! I can't touch some parts of my phones screen, specially when I have to touch the letter P and the recent button. What should I do? 

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 187 of 384
Message 187 of 384

keyboard

Have a part of my keyboard that is not working... 

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 188 of 384
Message 188 of 384

password to decrypt storage

Por favor algunas partes de mi pantalla táctil no responden o no reconocen al presionar que debo hacer por favor si me pudieran ayudar  

Please some parts of my touch screen do not respond or do not recognize by pressing what should I do please if you could help me

gt

Highlighted
Learner
Message 189 of 384
Message 189 of 384

Re: Xa1 screen

Hey 9ja86 - i've had the exact same issue, exact same photo of my 'damage' and repair bill. I am not a happy bunny, this stinks to high heaven. If you are planning on taking this further, i've got all the photo's and logs of the issue so happy to help.

Did you request your phone be sent back? I have, so really interested to see how my phone looks when returned. Certainly it'll be different to when it was sent in ..

Regular
Message 190 of 384
Message 190 of 384

Re: Xa1 screen

Guys,

I planned to file the complient against Sony via consumer complients Online portal. 

It will be good if you all register the complients and also people who already did the service at service center and still it's not wroking as expected should register their complients in priority. 

So please raise it ASAP and raise up your hands once done!