account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

My phone is shutting down after i connect it with charger

One time poster
Message 1 of 1
Message 1 of 1

My phone is shutting down after i connect it with charger

My phone is sony xperia xa dual.... When i connect my phone with charger,The phone battery keep charging until it reach 60% then i find this screen with this sign of battery not charging... And when i try to start the phone it reach the screen of xperia before the android starts and the phone shut down.... The phone only starts and works if i connect the charger during starting of phone but if i keep charger for 10 minutes in it,phone shut down and start charging for a while then i find this screen of battery not charging.

I hope anyone can help me with this problem and how to fix it? 

IMG-20200324-WA0024.jpg