account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Launch date in India

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 21 of 34
Message 21 of 34

Re: Launch date in India

Hey guys! Based on what I have seen, XA2 will be launched by July 25th

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 22 of 34
Message 22 of 34

Hello Sony India Team,

I have desperate need for this phone. I have contacted your customer representative named "H. Gupta".

Email image

She has given long email which means nothing to see the website for latest phone.

Guys I have old sony phone  xperia M dual which needs to replaced as fast as possible. Otherwise it will die. Either you launch this phone or else Let me know from where I can get this phone.

The latest models are not so attractive in terms of budget, Xperia L2 and R1 and R1 plus are worst phone and badly reviewd phone.

Secondly I dont think there would issue, as configuration doesnt match with Xperia X dual sim.

You guys have launched this phone UK and other markets except India. Where you have more business with budget models.

Please launch Xperia XA2 phones in market or launch different budget phone in market with less 20K but with good attractive configuration.

Regards

Swapnil

Enthusiast
Message 23 of 34
Message 23 of 34

It's highly unlikely that XA2 will be released for less than 20k...because its original price is $349....which in Indian rupees is around 23-24k...if it's made in India....then you can expect a lower price than this....

As you can see many people were expecting it to launch but Sony India didn't launch it because of tax constraints that the government had put on mobile phones...it was impossible to import phones in India as duty was 18-20%...

People stopped waiting and bought other phones...like XA1 Plus....even I stopped waiting and bought a Nokia 7 Plus....

If they make it in India...then you can expect to buy it...but there's no guarantee that it will be below 20k even if it's made in India...

Well I still miss Sony and use my old Xperia T3 as a secondary phone😅😅😋😋

So it's upto you if you...its not confirmed that it is launching in India so if u can wait it's ur choice...or else try any other brand...

But Sony is actually the best😀

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 24 of 34
Message 24 of 34

When xperia xa2 launch in India

When xperia xa2 launch in India

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 25 of 34
Message 25 of 34

Dude.. everyday im googling for launch news of mighty XA2.. has gone past 25th July, most expected date as said by certain mobile phone websites..  its available in Singapore though from DX.com ... waiting credit card to purchas

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 26 of 34
Message 26 of 34

I waited and waited and finally had to buy Samsung phone. Sony does not care about its fans in India. I had a xperia c3. Awesome phone. Used for nearly 4 years without an issue. Felt that xa2 was the best replacement but unfortunate as it may be had to switch. Hope sony learns a lesson on reading this and launches future models on time so that fans like me can buy their favourite phones.

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 27 of 34
Message 27 of 34

same thing happened with many of us.. they have also launched XA2 plus but that wont release in india too. very sad

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 28 of 34
Message 28 of 34

Re: Xa2 when available in india

Xa2 where to buy indians

Highlighted
Rookie
Message 29 of 34
Message 29 of 34

Re: Xa2 when available in india

Hi, Even I am thinking of getting nokia 6.1 plus. But my love for Sony phones is not allowing me to that.

I am not getting emotional but i spent 25k for Sony phones. Prior to that I purchased Sony xperia x dual for more than that value.

Even my wife stress on getting or buying Sony phones. Even if they are costlier. 

Sony India team 

I am going to wait till December 2018. You better launch xperia xa2 series phones in India.

Thanks and Regards

Swapnil Gaikwad 

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 30 of 34
Message 30 of 34

really, i didnt get why sony xa2 not launched in india...

its a beast handset...

i coudnt wait finally i brought it from dubai......

since 15 days i am using it...... its really too good.......

its touch feel is like butter.......

battery for two days (calls, watsapp, mp3, video browsing on youtube, no games)...