account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

sony mdr-xb950bt bluetooth issues with XZ

Enthusiast
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

sony mdr-xb950bt bluetooth issues with XZ

Is there anyone else in here who was bluetooth connection issues with these headphones sony mdr-xb950bt? 

Everytime i use them with my XZ and i´m walking outside the connection gets disturbed/interrfered.. I have my phone inside my pants pocket. 

I can´t listen to music when moving outside because of this and i have tried everyting even safe mode.. 

I don´t belive it´s my phone who is the problem because when the phone is laying stable on a table or something with my Sony srs-x33 bluetooth speaker it works perfectly. 

So again, is there anyone else who was noticed this with these headphones or is it just me? 

4 REPLIES 4
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: sony mdr-xb950bt bluetooth issues with XZ

Hi @TobbeSwe,

The MDR-XB950BT is a Sony Electronics product, so I don't have as much information about them as other devices, but I will try my best.

The first thing I would suggest is resetting the headset. To do this, press the POWER and BASS BOOST buttons simultaneously.

If there's no resolution after that, try your headset with another phone and see if the same issue occurs.

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Enthusiast
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

I´ve found out that the headphones itself are defective so i´m getting a pair of new ones for free. 

Sony Xperia Support
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

@TobbeSwe,

Thank you for letting us know Slightly smiling Face Best of luck.

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Highlighted
Learner
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

Keep your bluetooth device within distance of 3 feet from your headphones. The headphones should be charged properly. If still you face same issue then use Mdr-xb950bt Manual-  guideusermanual.com/product-name-mdr-xb950bt-manual&po=31441&lang=English and troubleshoot your headphones. Hope this might usefulto you.