account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

sbh 52 no sound

One time poster
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

sbh 52 no sound

The headset looses the sound when connected via bluetooth and spotify for a example.

This happens after 20 minutes or so,headset is connectet to the phone via bluetooth but no sound.

I need to enter radio funktion on the headset then go back to phone to get the sound back.

Very annoying and I suspect that the phone is going into deep sleep mode and therefore can`t manage to transport the sound to the headset?

This does not happen when im in the car connected to the car bt speakers, but only with the SHB 52, 

5 REPLIES 5
One time poster
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: sbh 52 no sound

My SBH52 speaker suddenly no sound at all
Rookie
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

my sbh 52 speakers stop working today! tried to install firmware again but nothing works, the speakers stop working compleately!
Visitor
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

me to,how to fix it?

Highlighted
Rookie
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

I had same problem and opened a thread in XDA Forums and thanks to ngquoctri2k my problem with sbh52 speaker solved.

Try this solution:

----------------------------------------

I had the same problem before. Finally i found that it came from the 3.5mm socket on Sbh52. Normally when you plug in the headphones then the sbh52 automatic switch the sound from speaker to headphones and vise vesa and this can be done by 3.5mm socket function (phisically). And somehow it does not reverse sound back to speaker after pull out the 3.5mm plug. All things that i had done just insert/pull out repeatly serveral times then it back to normal function. Let's try this.

One time poster
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

Thank you! This fix works for me, but after a few days it does it again.  Could be an internal short that is only temporarily fixed.  I've had mine of over 2 years and use it at least 4 ours every day so it might be time for a new one.  Surprised battery as lasted this long.