account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Z3 music app missing features with Volkwagen radios

Highlighted
Rookie
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

Z3 music app missing features with Volkwagen radios

The Sony Xperia phones connect succesfully with the Volkwagen radios, but all the features are not available like with Samsung, iPhone or Lumias.
When playing music to the car radio, the tracklist and albums cannot be accessed via the radio back on the phone. Ons has to change the cd or tracks on the phone.

Sony is thus falling behind. These are the radios with bluetooth of 2014 and 2015 (ordinary and MIB, Polo and Golf. I did not check other models.)
5 REPLIES 5
Emperor
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: Z3 music app missing features with Volkwagen radios

@NeilM

Have you contacted your Local support?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Rookie
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

I thought that is what this forum is for?
Emperor
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

@NeilM

This is a user based forum. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Rookie
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

So this forum is then useless to me. I can google anything I am looking for. I need Sony to fix their problems.
Cheers.
Emperor
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

@NeilM

I disagree with what you said but I respect your opinion, contact your >>> Local support