account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Wireless Headphones Settings

Visitor
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Wireless Headphones Settings

Hi - I recently purchased some bluetooth headphones to pair with my Sony Xperia Z5 for running with but only the left ear bud is kicking out sound.  It's possible the headset is faulty but before I return it I wanted to seek advice from the forum if there are any settings I might have missed within the phone that might be causing it to be mono rather than stereo?  I am running Android version 6.0.1

Thanks in advance for any advice or comments.

3 REPLIES 3
Phy
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Wireless Headphones Settings

You should test them with another device.
Visitor
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Thanks Phy - Yeah I tried it with my old Z1 and it was the same story.  In addition I tried playing sounds through the Music App as well as TuneIn Radio App to see if issue was App specific but it wasn't.  They might just be faulty but wanted to check opinions before sending them back.  Cheers.

Highlighted
Phy
Forum Legend
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Yeah, you're probably right, they seem faulty. No problem. Anytime.