account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

WF-1000XM3 - No Windows 10 compatibility?!

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

WF-1000XM3 - No Windows 10 compatibility?!

I just bought a new pair of WF-1000XM3 truly wireless earbuds and I can't seem to connect them to my Windows 10 laptop. The earphones don't show up in the list of bluetooth devices available on my laptop. I came across a firmware update that fixed the issue but it says the update is 'temporarily suspended' - https://www.sony.co.uk/electronics/support/wireless-headphones-bluetooth-headphones/wf-1000xm3/downl...

Can't believe Sony would even release a pair of devices that aren't compatible with Windows laptops in the first place. This shouldn't be covered as an update.

Any other solutions to this?

1 REPLY 1
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: WF-1000XM3 - No Windows 10 compatibility?!

Hi @iamraag, welcome to our forum!

I would recommend that you get in touch directly with the Electronics department at Sony as we only support smartphones and tablets at this forum and they will be able to provide you with a lot more information than I can.

You can get in touch with them on the link below.

https://www.sony.com/electronics/support

The website is a bit tricky but if you scroll down to the bottom, you have a country selector on the left hand side > tap that one and choose which country you are situated in. You should not be transferred to the Sony website for your country/market and at the bottom you have "Contact us".

I hope that helps! Slightly smiling Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.