account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Smartwatch 2 compatibility with Samsung Galaxy S3 mini

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Smartwatch 2 compatibility with Samsung Galaxy S3 mini

Hello, I am planning to buy Sony Smartwatch 2 and I would like to know, if it will be compatible with my Samsung Galaxy S3 mini smartphone. Android version 4.1.2, Bluetooth 4.0. Also Lifelog app us not compatible with my device. So could you list the most important apps that I should check the compatibility with.
2 REPLIES 2
Emperor
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Smartwatch 2 compatibility with Samsung Galaxy S3 mini

@splashy

the lifelog app its not compatible with the SmartWatch 2, it is compatible with the SmartWatch 3, the SW2 its not android wear. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Emperor
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Smartwatch 2 compatibility with Samsung Galaxy S3 mini

@splashy

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/products/accessories/smartwatch-2-sw2/specifications/#tabs

Compatible

• Works as an NFC watch with all smartphones using Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and later

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)