account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

SmartWatch 2 stupid loss

Learner
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

SmartWatch 2 stupid loss

PLEASE HELP!

I've lost my SmartWatch 2 on do not disturb mode. But my phone is still connecting, that means it is somewhere around me, but I just cannot find it. HOW CAN I MAKE IT VIBRATE ?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: SmartWatch 2 stupid loss

You should grab an app from google play like find my phone or something like that,but it should work backwards.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Highlighted
Learner
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

I have downloaded 3 apps that shall make my SmartWatch vibrate, but useless, since it is on do not disturb mode. I also found some Bluetooth signal strength apps, but they just could not detect my watch.
Could I reset the SmartWatch and connect my phone to it again, without needing to touch the watch?
P.S. : I've lost my SmartWatch2, not my phone.
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Sorry, I think @Johan or @Hampus could assist better.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Forum Legend
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear. Unfortunately, I do not think you can trigger a vibration or similar to the watch. You need to look for the watch the old fashioned way.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.